20” bi colour alloys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jordaninsignia14 View Post
    Sad to see em go but Mrs wants a new shape focus because the siggy is too big so my hands are tied

14 Insignia 2.0 VX line 190 Nav
    Is that why the alloys got marked

Comment

Yep. Not even 24 hours after a refurb on 3 of the wheels she decides to slide into a kerb outside her work [emoji17] it was at that moment I gave up [emoji23]

Comment

Also got some corsa Vxr indicator surrounds (I think there called) for sale... any takers? I never got round to fitting them....

Comment

Same as these...

Comment

Same as these...

They should get snapped up on here but do us a favour and go sell them in the classifieds section.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I’ve tried mate.. wont let me, says I don’t have permission

Comment

I’ve tried mate.. wont let me, says I don’t have permission

Are you trying to log in via mobile view or Tapatalk? If so you don't get a pop up asking to to agree to the rules. You need to log on in full view mode.(if you're on your phone you can change view at the bottom of the main page). Once you've done that you can switch back.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Getting banned
                  Would these wheels fit straight onto a 2019 insignia?
                  nope...……….different offset mate
                  A - 5x120
                  B - 5x115

Comment

Working...
                  X