No announcement yet.

Hi from Hertfordshire [emoji1360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not impressed with my artwork I can tell !
    It's takes all sorts to have a brain like mine .

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Haha, sainsburys taking notes from costco, they all need to to be honest!

I parked far far away from the store as i just thought someone was going to prang her.

Cheers for the kind words guys, ive already got a few ideas on what i want to do to her [emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
        Haha, sainsburys taking notes from costco, they all need to to be honest!

I parked far far away from the store as i just thought someone was going to prang her.

Cheers for the kind words guys, ive already got a few ideas on what i want to do to her [emoji1360]
        And everyone of those ideas costs money

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          And everyone of those ideas costs money
          Haha tell me about it mate!

Just cosmetically really, not too sure wether to spray the 3 grills (not the grill bit with the vauxhall logo) gunmetal grey.

Also want to dewiper but its built into the back. Wonder if someone else has done it... hmm decisions decisions

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
            Haha tell me about it mate!

Just cosmetically really, not too sure wether to spray the 3 grills (not the grill bit with the vauxhall logo) gunmetal grey.

Also want to dewiper but its built into the back. Wonder if someone else has done it... hmm decisions decisions
            I wrapped my grille, but it's not easy.
            Better painting it.

As for a removal of the rear, it's personal choice but being a hatch.....it definitely needs a wiper....that's only my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              I wrapped my grille, but it's not easy.
              Better painting it.

As for a removal of the rear, it's personal choice but being a hatch.....it definitely needs a wiper....that's only my opinion though.
              I may plasti dip first just to see if i like it then paint. Just dont want it looking stupid, i like oem but not a big lover of the chrome atall.

Yea i know what you mean, i have some decent products that will make the rain come straight off, angelwax etc

Comment

Yeah I would leave the rear wiper [emoji106]

Comment

Or i may just do this

Comment

That looks like a cunning plan , just trying to tone down the bright work on the grill and under the front fogs , never realised how much chrome was on the front end of those .
                    I do like chrome, but I know on the car on my signature, it's was a marmite thing .
                    In the end I got a small tin of black paint from hellfords and mixed it with a bit of silver then it turned out bronzeie coffee type colour ,got a flux brush and spent an afternoon painting the bright work ,
                    To me it looked better and individual, but that's me .
                    And I must apologise for my childish daubing on your photo, I think I've been told that it was naughty and not to do that again .
                    Sorry .

.K.M.P.C.U
                    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                    X