• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ View Post
    I agree

pics pics pics pics

here let me start
    Remind me, Russ, how big are your big boys?
    Last edited by sriray; 13-02-2020, 11:40 AM. Reason: Payback :p
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hi guys. Well I have looked for relays for lights and there doesn’t seem to be any. Looked everywhere. Lights still stuck on. Could it be the ecu. I am totally at a loss as where to go next. I have even order a new indicator stick. But don’t think it’s that. Any ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by tracy View Post
        Hi guys. Well I have looked for relays for lights and there doesn’t seem to be any.
        None at all? If you look in the thread that I linked to ( https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-problem/page8) there is a picture of the engine fusebox with y the relays shown. If you haven't got any relays, don't know how your lights are working at all!
        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Hi Pete. My friend took out all the relays one by one. And the lights stayed on. My book doesn’t say which one is for the lights.

Comment

It's a big yeeeeehaaaaaaa and gallop into the kitchen cupboard known as the insignia drivers ok forum Tracy .
            The relay for the lights are unfortunately under the fuse box as you can see , they are part of the REC .they are unserviceable.
            And unfortunately requires a complete fuse box .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
            X