My vxline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My vxline

Morning all quick question does my car seem to be sitting a bit high after looking on here it does to me any info appreciated
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

It does tbh,,may have had springs changed,and had non Sri springs fitted. The elites and non Sri models sit 15mm higher than Sri models
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Did think it looks a bit high for an SRi

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        It does tbh,,may have had springs changed,and had non Sri springs fitted. The elites and non Sri models sit 15mm higher than Sri models
        That was my thought. I don't have my old tourer anymore to compare with but Im sure it sat lower than that.

Comment

I had this with the Vectra once, left it to the garage and when I collected seemed to sit high at the front. Fortunately they agreed when they looked into it again and changed them out for the correct ones.

Comment

Mine has 30mm lowering springs on it,so essentially it's only 15mm lower than standard sri
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Mine has 30mm lowering springs on it,so essentially it's only 15mm lower than standard sri
              Love how yours sits, pics like this might help with convincing the Mrs ours will look better lower

Comment

Thanks for your input may need to look for a set of springs would they have a part number on them to check wouldn't of thought it needed new springs only done 40 thousand miles tho

Comment

Found a pic of my old tourer, bog standard set up.Click image for larger version

Name:	20170408_111654.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.7 KB
ID:	244632

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                    Found a pic of my old tourer, bog standard set up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3726[/ATTACH]
                    Aye defo sits lower than mine hmmmm

Comment

Springs generally get replaced in pairs, maybe got fractured one and replaced both.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        Springs generally get replaced in pairs, maybe got fractured one and replaced both.
                        Ok thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                          And it's a well known fact the tourer goes through springs at a higher rate than a saloon,or hatch

Comment

Mine is a hatch

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                              Mine is a hatch
                              My bad,,need to get to opticians

Comment

Working...
                              X