My vxline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well just checked defo 245/40/19 fitted
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

VERY high, looks to have had standard springs fitted all round, here is my old 14 plate VXLine on standard shocks and springs
      Attached Files

Comment

Ordered a set of rear springs will fit and see how it goes thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
          We're really enjoying spending your cash

Comment

you'll be ok so long as you havent ordered them from EuroCarParts

Comment

No mate not a big fan of them

Comment

Front still looks a little suspect, do you have a side picture of the whole car, will be a little easier for everyone to judge [emoji4]

Comment

Will get one wen I go out

Comment

I'd agree,.. front also way too high

Comment

Sure the profile is 45 would the springs be recorded in service book
                      Sorry there 40 and nothing I the service book weird

Comment

If parts get replaced and the previous owner is decent they would include the original receipt with it, then again if he px it in then why should he bother providing the history of work done, apart from just including the service book, which just basically the oil has been changed yearly.

Comment

Sorry there 40 and nothing I the service book weird
                          I doubt they would even bother putting it in there. I have loads of receipts for different work done but only have oil changes and normal service items in both my service books.

Comment

Just home from work whilst it was dry decided to look under back of car I must say the rear springs do look younger than 3 years old maybe they have been changed to standard

Comment

Just home from work whilst it was dry decided to look under back of car I must say the rear springs do look younger than 3 years old maybe they have been changed to standard
                              Do you mean standard as in, non Sri?

Comment

Not sure as unable to identify them in situ but they do look newish maybe just me but will get a pick wen it dries

Comment

Working...
                                X