hi, i have waited for my verification email for ages but done now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Oh in that case all the Siggy A with the 2.0CDTi are prone to the seal issue
    For peace of mind I'm doing mines every 50k or 5 years and treating it like a serviceable part like timing belt etc.
    Oil change every 5k or 6 months which ever first.

Comment

Welcome, nice headlights!
      2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
      honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        Au contraire, Marko, I think the photo is of Rab performing the Heimlich manoeuvre on you to dislodge a piece of DFMB from your gullet
        Trust me....I'm a first aider....that's no heimlich maneuver. There's murder in those eyes. It's surprising how frustration affects some people.

People are coming out left, right and centre these days....it's no difference where the wheel colour is concerned. It was so liberating when I went black!
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Live and let live is what I say... even if you have some strange views on wheel colour
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

i did the oil pick up seal just as a precautionary measure mate

Comment

Nice wheels
              siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                Hi Shaun,

Yeah I like it with the black wheels....Shows you had some good taste...What went wrong? Nah. I like the way you steer away from diamonds cut. Common as muck those things. I get a little upset when they take the p!ss out of my liking for black wheels on a red, white or light silver car but then I remember they're just a bunch of mindless lemmings and I feel better. Love the grey 5 spokes! Are they your current wheels?
                i still have the gunmetal 5 spoke 20,s, brought them brand new but took them off for winter, they are still as new i am unsure what to do with them at the mo as i like the black 20,s again. they were diamond cut when brand new but i sprayed them black for a change

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hybrid turbo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	247342 i fitted my venom hybrid turbo and teapot did me my mapping, we have finally realised how to map in the 4 bar t map sensor in on the edc17 ecu, my boost is spiking at 2.8bar now and settling out at a sustained 2.6 bar, she flies

Comment

Originally posted by shaunc3160 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6194[/ATTACH] i fitted my venom hybrid turbo and teapot did me my mapping, we have finally realised how to map in the 4 bar t map sensor in on the edc17 ecu, my boost is spiking at 2.8bar now and settling out at a sustained 2.6 bar, she flies
                    What hp output you getting?

Comment

ive owned mine for over 2 years now but not done the oil seal, its not been a problem yet, i do regular oil changes and i have had the regen system deleted ,i heard its the regen system that causes the oil seal th break down, because there isnt much indication that the a20dth is actually in regen mode and we turn them off when part regen is dun then the extra diesel the car uses to do the regen gets dumped into the sump causing the oil seal to break down.............so i heard anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        What hp output you getting?
                        i havent had it dyno,d mate so dont want to start throwing silly numbers about but i would say 230hp plus, the turbo is built for fast road and track use and it capable of taking 260bhp,teapot wants to do a live mapping once we get chance to get together again, at the mo we are doint it remotley

Comment

Sounding good..
                          Looking forward to seeing the results you get, if you don't mind me asking how much was your turbo an was it an exchange basis?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                            Sounding good..
                            Looking forward to seeing the results you get, if you don't mind me asking how much was your turbo an was it an exchange basis?
                            yes mate it was service exchange, think i paid £700 for hybrid and gt £100 back once they recieved my old one whichthey collected free of charge,it was from www.turboclinicuk.co.uk

all prices etc on there site mate

Comment

Working...
                            X