Which head units have Blue tooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which head units have Blue tooth

Hi all, have been looking into options to get bluetooth as we have a Navi 600 which doesn't. Do all DVD800's and CD500's have blue tooth? I know that they won't stream music only handsfree calls, but I have seen units for sale around 100 quid whereas the only android replacement seems to be around 300. Not sure about buying from ali express, espcially with the delivery times and prices still aorund 180 with shipping.
    Also i read that if you buy second hand and switch they have to be re coded to the car, how difficult is that? anyone had experience?

Head units are a scam. I never got head off any of them.

Ok, I'm too drunk and going to bed now.

Comment

Bluetooth is a separate module, so updating your head unit without the bluetooth module will still don't give you the telephone option. You could check if adding the module to your current head unit is possible.

Comment

It is very costly to retrofit bluetooth pm plasma for more details on price.
        Or you can fit a parrot.
        This one
        Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Parrot MKI9200 Bluetooth Handsfree Car Kit iPhone iPod at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Not this one

Comment

Working...
        X