• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    No I think it's cloth
    If you get leather seats, I might have a set of inserts for you

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      If you get leather seats, I might have a set of inserts for you
      No worries thanks, keeping my eyes peeled nothing to expensive I've been told
      I say it's worth it for the practicality of cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
        Joint bank
        Not much when it comes to money escapes her notice
        Haha I'm in that boat
        2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Update.

Hatch leather interior including door cards fit tourer, I used an elite hatch interior for my Sri tourer.
          The only issues I came across was the seat wiring was different, passengers side had no electric adjustment on the Sri seat so elec adjustment on elite seat doesn't work at the moment, drivers seat from elite set had to be broke down to covers and foam with the Sri seat getting broke down to just it's frame. The Sri seat has welded on bars at bolster so these had to be cut off as well to allow fitting of elite foam and covers.
          The other issue I found was the passenger window controls on door card was different it had double the amount of pins, just swapped old one from Sri door card.
          Hope this helps someone out who's maybe looking at upgrading to leather cheaply.

Comment

Working...
          X