X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Half Leathers

Just found these on ebay and at a bl00dy good price too

Bargain price that. Good find. Perfect as these wont have memory seats so no extra complicated wiring needed.

Comment

I made this thread a sticky, a bargain not to be missed for someone.

Comment

I came across them last night and was sure they'd of been snapped up by this morning.

I know I would of, if I didn't need memory versions (and already have them fitted haha)

I posted them with RBH or Exclusiv in mind

Comment

Dave got a slight itch for a new motor i think

Comment

Originally posted by Poolie8 View Post
            I came across them last night and was sure they'd of been snapped up by this morning.

I know I would of, if I didn't need memory versions (and already have them fitted haha)

I posted them with RBH or Exclusiv in mind
            I couldn't justify that kinda money when I only use one of them

Comment

i'd luv a set of these but cant justify the expense yet, would they fit a facelift as well (assuming its the same wiring) without memory seat function.

are the recaros from other vxr's interchangeable, say corsa or astra ones into an insignia if i fancy just the fronts changed, Mines a 2014 sri

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
                i'd luv a set of these but cant justify the expense yet, would they fit a facelift as well (assuming its the same wiring) without memory seat function.

are the recaros from other vxr's interchangeable, say corsa or astra ones into an insignia if i fancy just the fronts changed, Mines a 2014 sri
                They would fit but the memory option won't work.

Comment

Ridiculous those seats are still not snapped up. People want things for nothing these days.

Comment

It would fit with some work and rewiring at the plug underneath the seats I believe.

You need the knowhow but is too much hassle, best get one that's for your car.

Comment

Put it on the credit card and then apply for 0% interest 18 months+ credit card with free balance transfer and then transfer the balance to the new card then pay off monthly.

Comment

... And they're gone

Comment

Anyone on here brought these?

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                            Anyone on here brought these?
                            Also noticed they had gone

Comment

Someone got a bargain.

Comment

Working...