• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
    will have a look for you---they could be on my other laptop-----Dave
    Think Twed had similar bulbs on a different thread HIDs thought i think

Comment

Think these are the ones with the 9012 bulbs---photo's not too good but will give you some idea---the fogs are the GM/Vaux ones -----DaveClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181029_100237.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	244705Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181029_100247.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	244706Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181029_171952.jpg
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	244707-----Dave----the last picture is with the above bulbs in both the heads and fogs

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
        Think these are the ones with the 9012 bulbs---photo's not too good but will give you some idea---the fogs are the GM/Vaux ones -----Dave[ATTACH=CONFIG]3850[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3851[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3852[/ATTACH]-----Dave----the last picture is with the above bulbs in both the heads and fogs
        Many Thanks Dave! [emoji1360]

Comment

Has anyone tried these?

Want a stylish look on the road? Choose OSRAM Cool Blue Intense HIR2. Buy today from PowerBulbs - an OSRAM Approved Partner - and get free delivery and a free warranty with every order.

Or these?

Experience the 5800K supreme white light of Philips’ new X-tremeUltinon LED range. 200% brighter with unparalleled style. Buy today from PowerBulbs.

Comment

Putting my 2 pennies worth in here .
            I hark back to one of my saabs , it had H7 bulbs which were like 2 candles in the dark .
            So I did a lot of asking questions , and yep people had ,had the same problem .
            So to over come this , brought a set of Osram "night breakers "
            Got a headlight restoration kit ( easy to use ) because on those cars the lenses are plastic and do cloud up .
            Did all that and set the beam pattern up properly.
            And hay presto ! Success.
            But if you are to do as I did then the brighter white light is the one to go for .
            Think the blue light one is more for show cars .
            And may be picked up by some Rozza who has not had his quota of stops on night duty .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

i have the blue koomtoom LED's

8 months on and still going good, best increase in light for was was to the passenger side of the vehicle so i can see object on the pavements.

They are brighter than STD as well.

Personally wouldnt risk a HID kit just incase i bump my car....its taken away......written off.......and found to have illegal lights

light output on dipped
              Click image for larger version

Name:	dipped.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	244712

Full beam

Name:	full.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	244713

Comment

All i would like is for the yellow to become blue same as the blue line (not sure what its called) and same brightness and i would be happy with that. Anyone have a suggestion?

Comment

Anyone fitted these?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                    Anyone fitted these?
                    Wrong fitment..... but hopefully you'll know that......and only cnuts with more money than sense would pay that.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Wrong fitment..... but hopefully you'll know that......and only cnuts with more money than sense would pay that.
                      Nice... well that makes me a cu nt then does it.

Paying twice isnt my thing really thats why im on here

Comment

Nice... well that makes me a cu nt then does it.

Paying twice isnt my thing really thats why im on here
                        Yep.....

4 pages on this thread and lots of other threads giving members the best options of what to buy......why ask advice if your not going to take any notice.
                        Last edited by RBH; 18-02-2020, 11:43 AM. Reason: Speeling mistooks

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Yep.....
                          Can you enlighten me then please?

Comment

Can you enlighten me then please?

Comment

These give a nice pattern and come back every year!

Name:	xhow-to-plant-daffodils.jpg.pagespeed.ic.MZIzHwiLLe.jpg
Size:	163.7 KB
ID:	244717

Comment

All i would like is for the yellow to become blue same as the blue line (not sure what its called) and same brightness and i would be happy with that. Anyone have a suggestion?
                                When I had my facelift Insignia I had these LEDs in. https://www.horizonleds.co.uk/cree-l...d-headlight-v2

They're pretty dear but it was getting on for 3 years ago. I'm sure you can find cheaper equivalents on eBay etc now...

They were miles better than the horrible yellow halogens and matched the daytime running lights or "lines" as you call them perfectly. They're not quite as bright on the road as HIDs but they're not far off. I'd had HIDs in before I bought the LEDs and the HIDs only just pipped the LEDs on unlit country roads but they were still a big improvement over the halogens.

This is the colour match on the car,

Last edited by marko301; 18-02-2020, 01:17 PM.
                                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
                                X