X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This could be them.
    6000 lumens per bulb

Comment

Sure the Led's I got were around £40 and were the koomtoons but you only get what you pay for, buy cheap buy twice, as for which ones you want then that is entirely up to you, you can keep asking the same question but in the end its down to your choice - - - Dave

Comment

Thanks all, i just dont know what im looking for. Im a trade member on Halfords and there throwing up a different code to these ones which is confusing the hell out of me.

Yes i also think under 20 quid is on the cheap side but im not a led headlight expert so i wouldnt really know what is cheap/expensive only by what you guys tell me from experience.

Those led bulbs look good RBH i might get those. Thanks [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

+1 for the koomtooms

i've got the blue ones (8000lm per pair), no errors on dash, no flickering and fit inside the housing, will be getting the red ones (16000lm per pair) and keeping the blues as spare.

think they were less than £25 when i bought mine, again from amazon, and been in 10 months

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
            Thanks all, i just dont know what im looking for. Im a trade member on Halfords and there throwing up a different code to these ones which is confusing the hell out of me.

Yes i also think under 20 quid is on the cheap side but im not a led headlight expert so i wouldnt really know what is cheap/expensive only by what you guys tell me from experience.

Those led bulbs look good RBH i might get those. Thanks [emoji1360][emoji1360]
            The fitment you need for the facelift are

9006 or 9012.

Both same fitment

Comment

What have people done with high beam bulbs?

Comment

What have people done with high beam bulbs?
                It's the same bulb

Comment

I fitted these https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07PMHL11L to my facelift last night, no error codes and they fit with plenty of space behind them. Had them checked while the car was in for some work this morning and the MOT people said they'd have no problem with them. Both these and Koomtoom had really good reviews, and these had a 20% off tickbox that applied at checkout, meaning they cost me £55.

Comment

Man, that passenger side bulb was a tight fit for my hand ol

Those koomtooms totally transformed the look of the car. Tried to take a quick video but it didnt do it justice.

I just need to try them out in the field for a proper testing.

Comment

Man, that passenger side bulb was a tight fit for my hand ol

Those koomtooms totally transformed the look of the car. Tried to take a quick video but it didnt do it justice.

I just need to try them out in the field for a proper testing.
                      Did you take the windscreen washer filler neck out?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
                        Did you take the windscreen washer filler neck out?
                        No i didnt need to, whats the way to do that?

Comment

No i didnt need to, whats the way to do that?
                          Pull it.....it allows you easier access into the passenger light

Comment

Is it just held in by a rubber seal or something?

Comment

Is it just held in by a rubber seal or something?
                              Yep....O ring on the base of the nozzle.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                Yep....O ring on the base of the nozzle.
                                Ahh ok cool, shall remember for next time. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X