Insignia 2014 Headlamp bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia 2014 Headlamp bulbs

Hi guys, I have a 2014 2.0 VX Line and would like to change the headlight bulbs as they are rubbish.
    Do any of you know what type of bulbs I need and if you have any suggestions?

Welcome, H1TMAN, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb
    We like it if new members introduce themselves in the 'new members' section before launching into specifics, (see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read) and https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...orum-etiquette).
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
      Welcome, H1TMAN, to the friendliest forum on t'interweb
      We like it if new members introduce themselves in the 'new members' section before launching into specifics, (see https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-(please-read) and https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...orum-etiquette).
      Done

Comment

Originally posted by THEH1TMAN View Post
        Hi guys, I have a 2014 2.0 VX Line and would like to change the headlight bulbs as they are rubbish.
        Do any of you know what type of bulbs I need and if you have any suggestions?
        best bet...a HID kit
        don't waste cash on bulb upgrades

Comment

Hello and welcome------Dave
          and as Rab says----HIDs are the way to go!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don’t really want to install HIDs just brighter bulbs.
            Does anyone know what type the bulbs are?

Comment

9006/9012 fitment.

Just bulbs....... throwing your cash away.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                best bet...a HID kit
                don't waste cash on bulb upgrades
                But read this first: https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-hid-headlamps
                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Do you honestly think I'm that stupid that I haven't read this???

Please don't insult me by treating me like someone wet behind the ears by posting a link like this.

Comment

I've had HID's in my car since I don't know when and I've yet to be refused an MOT.
                    My cars, with the HID's fitted have all passed MOT's and the garage is a strict garage.

So the link to the legislation is a pile of shite

Comment

Do you honestly think I'm that stupid that I haven't read this???
                      Wouldn't dream of suggesting that, Rab, but op may not be aware of the legal position
                      2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

I've had HID's in my car since I don't know when and I've yet to be refused an MOT.
                        My cars, with the HID's fitted have all passed MOT's and the garage is a strict garage.

So the link to the legislation is a pile of shite
                        Maybe your hero the knickerless sturgeon has rebelled against English law and has negotiated a better deal for those of you North of the border
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav

Comment

Maybe your hero the knickerless sturgeon has rebelled against English law and has negotiated a better deal for those of you North of the border
                          I've read this post
                          And rather respond to it the way I want to and risk a ban.

I'll treat it with the contempt it deserves.

I won't post anymore on here.

Comment

Someone woke up wrong side of the bed! [emoji35]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

So just to clarify, there are no upgrade bulbs from the standard crap yellow ones?

Comment

Working...
                              X