X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3833[/ATTACH]

Spacers make a massive difference to stance
    I've been looking at spacers but not sure how it would look since mine isn't as low as you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      I've been looking at spacers but not sure how it would look since mine isn't as low as you lot.
      these are 30mm springs,so only a 15 mm drop ,with 20mm H&R hubcentrics
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	31ef559e2f20983a0e329cac9afb85e5.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	139.4 KB
ID:	244697

old one with 40mm springs,and 20mm spacers
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3834[/ATTACH]

old one with 40mm springs,and 20mm spacers
          Does look better wider, with the 20s, was a nice car

Comment

these are 30mm springs,so only a 15 mm drop ,with 20mm H&R hubcentrics
            Are these the spacers?
            H&R DRA Spurverbreiterung Distanzscheibe Spurplatten 40mm / 2x20mm 5x120 NB 72.5. H&R DRA Spurverbreiterung Distanzscheibe Spurplatten 40mm / 2x20mm 5x112 NB 57.1. Sonstiges in den Fahrzeugteilegutachten.

Comment

that's the ones,pretty expensive for a set of 4,but not worth the risk using cheaper,non hubcentric type

Comment

that's the ones,pretty expensive for a set of 4,but not worth the risk using cheaper,non hubcentric type
                Thanks. Yeah, they're the ones I was looking at. I wouldn't dare using any cheap ones, too risky like you said

Comment

Yeah get a set for that price though, they are called hub centric spacers

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    Yeah get a set for that price though, they are called hub centric spacers
                    Aye,a set of 2

Comment

Quick one over today. Suspension has settled abit now neighbours must think I’m mad cleaning my car in the wind and rain

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                        Quick one over today. Suspension has settled abit now neighbours must think I’m mad cleaning my car in the wind and rain

minted mate

Comment

Very niiice

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	silversiggy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.4 KB
ID:	244735

Very old picture of mine. But it shows the alloy gators that are on. You might wanna invest in a set as there a nightmare the vxlines for kerbing

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]3893[/ATTACH]

Very old picture of mine. But it shows the alloy gators that are on. You might wanna invest in a set as there a nightmare the vxlines for kerbing
                              I’ve got p zeros on at the moment with very good rim protectors I’ll grab some pics after. I do like the gators. Makes the wheels look like they have a lip

Comment

I’ve got p zeros on at the moment with very good rim protectors I’ll grab some pics after. I do like the gators. Makes the wheels look like they have a lip
                                Hi buddy wot paint did you use for engine cover
                                siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Working...
                                X