Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather tantrum

New car.....white...needs a clean.

I have £50+ of nice cleaning stuff I spent ages researching......

And the weather......were being battered here

I also need to empty my old car so sell it, to buy nice new car things.....

Mega weather tantrum going on right here [emoji24]

I just knew you guys would understand, my kids are looking at me like I'm loopy

I know how you feel, Click image for larger version

Name:	32508581.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	244694 they just make you feel guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      I know how you feel, [ATTACH=CONFIG]3829[/ATTACH] they just make you feel guilty!
      Mines making me feel so guilty, and I just want to wash it and make it all nice.

Stoopid weather

Comment

Not car related but today was one of the few times I had chance to get in the garden and do some pre spring tidying up. Spend all week leaving by half 7 in the morning and getting home at gone 6pm, weekends taken up by dog and daughter generally. Today wife and daughter were out so actually had some free time.

Ended up thinking sod it, waterproofs on and got out there anyway!! Utterly drenched but got plenty done.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
          Not car related but today was one of the few times I had chance to get in the garden and do some pre spring tidying up. Spend all week leaving by half 7 in the morning and getting home at gone 6pm, weekends taken up by dog and daughter generally. Today wife and daughter were out so actually had some free time.

Ended up thinking sod it, waterproofs on and got out there anyway!! Utterly drenched but got plenty done.
          Get the pics up bud

Comment

That's another job I need to do, I'm not green fingered in the slightest, so dreading it [emoji24]

Comment

My cars can wait till all the storms from A to Z have done there worst on this drenched country
              Gardening, well alll I have to do is look at a plant and it dies
              But I do give it a go but never know what I'm doing.

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                My cars can wait till all the storms from A to Z have done there worst on this drenched country
                Gardening, well alll I have to do is look at a plant and it dies
                But I do give it a go but never know what I'm doing.
                I just need to walk past a plant, I don't even have to look at it [emoji17]

I just want to clean my car, i want to try all my new stuff

Comment

Your a worst gardener than me .
                  I understand what you mean about wanting to try your new products out .

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    Your a worst gardener than me .
                    I understand what you mean about wanting to try your new products out .
                    I think this is going to go on for weeks, I'm in a major sulk now

Comment

I’m no gardener really but my mum is so she does quite a bit for us. Today however she advised what needed doing and then left!! It was more just tidying up so things like trimming back some stuff, weeding, clearing up a load of leaves which was fun once they were wet and moving a couple of things. Chunk of lawn has gone to pot so that will need reseeding in a few weeks.

Will also need to break out the jet wash with patio cleaner soon as the patio is filthy.

Comment

I’m no gardener really but my mum is so she does quite a bit for us. Today however she advised what needed doing and then left!! It was more just tidying up so things like trimming back some stuff, weeding, clearing up a load of leaves which was fun once they were wet and moving a couple of things. Chunk of lawn has gone to pot so that will need reseeding in a few weeks.

Will also need to break out the jet wash with patio cleaner soon as the patio is filthy.
                        Jet washing!! I love jet washing!

Anything else......no, just no.

I might just pay someone this year, I've gone self employed in last few months, I'm working all hours.

I can't even drive far, like the beach or the coast roads, or into north Wales, everywheres being battered around here

Comment

Yes,pretty rough here now,wind howling and heavy rain.
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                            Yes,pretty rough here now,wind howling and heavy rain.
                            I'm hibernating til it goes away

Comment

Originally posted by RunPT View Post
                              Jet washing!! I love jet washing!

Anything else......no, just no.

I might just pay someone this year, I've gone self employed in last few months, I'm working all hours.

I can't even drive far, like the beach or the coast roads, or into north Wales, everywheres being battered around here
                              I used to jet wash using the normal lance which took an age but now got the proper patio cleaner attachment for my nilfisk washer and it’s much better.

We had an extension a few years ago and spent 18 months planning on sorting all the garden out but never did and I eventually got an old cricket mate who’s now a landscaper/all things garden type of bod to sort it for us. Wasn’t cheap but best thing we did and got us to a place we can work from and deal with.

These are the photos he took during the work :-

Comment

Working...
                              X