2009 insignia tourer what's it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 insignia tourer what's it worth?

Let me explain, I bought an insignia cdti 160 Sri trim in December.
    I love modding my car's so I'm looking for a ruff value so I can offset the cost by the savings if that makes sense, purely for the wife's benefit

1years mot, 148k, new dmf, belts done an a few other bits n bob's.

Tell her £10k

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Tell her £10k

Comment

Yous aren't helping the cause

Comment

£2500
          2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
          honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

There are a few ways you can check but it will vary
            https://www.parkers.co.uk/car-valuation/ or https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-valuation

There are others too but you'd best pick the highest one

Comment

Just NOT WeBuyAnyCar!

Comment

It's worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                  £2500
                  I'm liking that figure, Al bounce that back n forth when I'm looking at parts/upgrades

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    I'm liking that figure, Al bounce that back n forth when I'm looking at parts/upgrades
                    It's realistic haha
                    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                      It's realistic haha
                      Gives me plenty of room for parts

Comment

As a guide, I was offered £2,500 p/x on my 13 plate 2.0 CDTi SE with 85k last May. So I'd have thought a 2009 car with that mileage would now be around the £1,000 mark.
                        2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                        Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                          Just NOT WeBuyAnyCar!
                          Aye......it'll definitely come back as £3 and a hoover

Comment

As Pete says ,trade in £1000 ( they will not look,at what you have done but they will value it as a lump of metal ) .if you were to buy similar as Alex says £2500 up £3000 because it's an estate ( more desirable and not as common as the hatchback) .
                            Are you basically asking the question, what you brought it for against what it would cost to buy similar in today's market?
                            If so then if you brought it for say £900 then you still have about £1500 to £2000 worth of mods available to cover your butt .
                            So as far as I can see you are onto a winner with your wife as far as money is concerned.
                            Get spending!

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                              As a guide, I was offered £2,500 p/x on my 13 plate 2.0 CDTi SE with 85k last May. So I'd have thought a 2009 car with that mileage would now be around the £1,000 mark.
                              Mines a 2011 with 125k miles and Frank mb said he would buy it for £3000

Comment

Working...
                              X