Da pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Da pads

Looking for advice for pads for my da needing cutting pads aswell as polishing pads and advice welcome
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Depends on which polish/compound you are going to use. As a starting point I'd recommend Chemical Guy's Hex Logic pads, Orange for cutting and white for polishing.

I've also used Scholl purple spider pads with their S20 black polish as a one step on a few siggy's with very good results.

Remember that prep will determine how good the final results are.
    C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Don't buy cheap pads on eBay! I'd recommend a brand called flexipads there really good quality

Comment

Cheers fella will have a look

Comment

Originally posted by Saul View Post
          Depends on which polish/compound you are going to use. As a starting point I'd recommend Chemical Guy's Hex Logic pads, Orange for cutting and white for polishing.

I've also used Scholl purple spider pads with their S20 black polish as a one step on a few siggy's with very good results.

Remember that prep will determine how good the final results are.
          Thanks buddy

Comment

Ordered some pads and stuff costing me a fortune

Comment

Ahaha it's not cheap, the compounds and polish can be expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                Ordered some pads and stuff costing me a fortune
                The slippery slide has started [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Which one's did you order? What's your lsp of choice?

Comment

Which one's did you order? What's your lsp of choice?
                    Couple of hexipads tyre dressing got ceramic polish last week going to order more stuff next week at one stage I had 90 quid worth in the bag down to 45 now so that's on it's way will build up my stock slowly before the warm weather gets here if it does priority to change wheels nor a big fan of the wheels I have but thanks for the heads up

Comment

Got it from here

Comment

buy as, when and if needed
                        tbh you shouldn't need to compound and polish often providing your washing technique is on point
                        two bucket method and decent mitt, blow dry and/or use a good drying towel
                        detailing bug can be fun and not too expensive if you plan your purchases

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                          buy as, when and if needed
                          tbh you shouldn't need to compound and polish often providing your washing technique is on point
                          two bucket method and decent mitt, blow dry and/or use a good drying towel
                          detailing bug can be fun and not too expensive if you plan your purchases
                          That is buddy will look up a couple of vids then wen weather sorts itself out will give it a go thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                            That is buddy will look up a couple of vids then wen weather sorts itself out will give it a go thanks again
                            Search for "junkman" on YouTube, very comprehensive guide on how to polish.

I find the siggy paint quite forgiving and normally get away with a polish using cutting pad and then same polish on a finishing/polishing pad.

I'll highly recommend the Scholl S20 Black, if you haven't yet purchased the compound.

Comment

Search for "junkman" on YouTube, very comprehensive guide on how to polish.

I find the siggy paint quite forgiving and normally get away with a polish using cutting pad and then same polish on a finishing/polishing pad.

I'll highly recommend the Scholl S20 Black, if you haven't yet purchased the compound.
                              Cheers buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X