No announcement yet.

Happy birthday to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's see, 29th May 1952, I was celebrating my 40th birthday, and the only thing I remember is, I was up west end buying a tin flute for the coronation and it was now costing me a shilling to get my daily supply of bromide.
    Last edited by RBH; 20-02-2020, 06:54 PM.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Happy Birthday to Jakxta you little whipper snapper .
      Happy belated birthday to big Dave1419
      And a happy birthday for tomorrow for Shane , though I see someone gave him a big surprise yesterday by modifying his GS .( poor man )
      And a big big big happy birthday to that lady with the baboons who forgot to put her clothes on .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Is it just me or have we all tried (several times) to pop those balloons! ....
        I blew them up for her!!!

Happy Birthday
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          I blew them up for her!!!

Happy Birthday
          Lucky lucky man!

Comment

Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Sorry for late one pal but happy birthday for yesterday!!

Comment

Happy Birthday ...Message sent from the future...

Comment

Happy birthdays all

Comment

Working...
                  X