Newbie After a little help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie After a little help please

Hi I’m new to the forum, currently driving a 2016 1.6 Cdti manual (to a point it’s surprisingly quick) VXLine, feels very stiff/ hard ride compared to my first 2.0 Cdti VX Line could it be the tyres?
    Can anyone help with a slight issue please?
    Whilst in 3rd gear pulling away or just cruising there appears to be a pulsing that you can feel in the gear stick and slightly hear. There was a feed on here from a few years back but unfortunately there was no answer
    If anyone could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.
    This thread is located at:

We love pics, I'm no sure about your question but I'm sure someone will have the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      We love pics, I'm no sure about your question but I'm sure someone will have the answer
      No worries will post one tomorrow

Comment

Yeeeeehaaaaaaa and welcome aboard the fantabulous fascination called the insignia drivers ok forum.Steverrmm.
        Could be the universal sprogglebok.
        But what I would do is start a new thread in the sections below .
        For tyre / suspension issue -

For the hunting feeling -

As this is just a welcome section to tell us about you and your car and if you feel brave what you like .
        Me?
        I love wearing skin tight leopard print pants and strutting around like Rod Steward.
        Singing do you think I'm sexey .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Yeeeeehaaaaaaa and welcome aboard the fantabulous fascination called the insignia drivers ok forum.Steverrmm.
          Could be the universal sprogglebok.
          But what I would do is start a new thread in the sections below .
          For tyre / suspension issue -

For the hunting feeling -

As this is just a welcome section to tell us about you and your car and if you feel brave what you like .
          Me?
          I love wearing skin tight leopard print pants and strutting around like Rod Steward.
          Singing do you think I'm sexey .
          Brilliant yet also intriguing 😛😛

Comment

Originally posted by steverrmm View Post
            Brilliant yet also intriguing ����
            ... And getting Rab excited
            Last edited by PeteH; 21-02-2020, 11:16 AM. Reason: Just updating ��
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Welcome
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome Steverrmm, you have come to the right place for everything Insignia. Stick your questions in the appropriate sections, post some pics, have a brew and before you know it you will have the answers you are looking for......and possibly some you weren't! Also there's still just enough time to enter POTM so don't be shy.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome it’s much appreciated, I also have many questions yet to ask, one at a time eh

Comment

Originally posted by steverrmm View Post
                    Thanks for the welcome it’s much appreciated, I also have many questions yet to ask, one at a time eh
                    Welcome......ask away, but post in the appropriate section.
                    Take your time and have a read around the forum, some of us will have came across the same issues yourself........it's possible that the problems you have are a quick easy fix.

Comment

Hi,
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                          X