Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

February POTM voting closed...Well done to Jakxta and short frank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
    Week done Jakxta and Short Frank, commiserations to all the other entrants (and don't worry, Matt, your time will come )
    I had my time [emoji23], only entered to make numbers up. I never want to win, can't post as many pics if win [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      I had my time [emoji23], only entered to make numbers up. I never want to win, can't post as many pics if win [emoji23]
      I voted for you Matt you let me down #thumbsdown

Comment

Well done peeps, that was actually a close one in the end

Comment

Well welll welll well and triceratops well
          Persistence sure pays off for Jakxta and it goes to show if you do things your own way people notice so congratulations to youhoo
          I voted for you and it paid off
          As for big tall frank you played the curved ball and won hands down
          So congratulations frank .
          As for the rest you all deserve an award !
          Great competition!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
          X