Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car needs a good scrub inside and out........ F@@@ this weather [emoji2959][emoji30]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
    Sitting here with a coffee, shite ish weather debating to take the car to the local valet place for a scrub for a fiver........ or do I get soaked and freezing my balls off myself....??? Dam this weather [emoji24]
    Dry....blue skies....but windy here in the north east....not got your worry,as it got washed yesterday
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well I didn’t wanna offend anyone, but yes, the local Romany gypos do a fairly decent job for a few euro!!

Comment

Well I didn’t wanna offend anyone, but yes, the local Romany gypos do a fairly decent job for a few euro!!
        Don't do it mate.
        They clean every car with the same sponge/cloth.

All.the crap from the others go on each others cars .....wheels etc are all done with the same thing.

They also use a detergent that's high in amonia which eats away at the but also bites into the paint.
        It's not too good for it.
        Your car will be full of swirls too.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Don't do it mate.
          They clean every car with the same sponge/cloth.

All.the crap from the others go on each others cars .....wheels etc are all done with the same thing.

They also use a detergent that's high in amonia which eats away at the but also bites into the paint.
          It's not too good for it.
          Your car will be full of swirls too.
          Yeah I know there not the best and can do more harm then good.... I might battle it and get out there mesell.......
          up early anyways seeing as the Mrs was working at 8, bitch comes into the bedroom at 7, lights on , hairdryer going full blast. [emoji34] [emoji24]

Comment

Yeah I know there not the best and can do more harm then good.... I might battle it and get out there mesell.......
            up early anyways seeing as the Mrs was working at 8, bitch comes into the bedroom at 7, lights on , hairdryer going full blast. [emoji34] [emoji24]
            They're all the bloody same.......and then they say....."why are you no sleeping"?

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              They're all the bloody same.......and then they say....."why are you no sleeping"?
              Hahaa exactly. “It’s your day off, go back to sleep, have a nice lie in” that was ruined long ago love! Bloody wench!!!

Comment

Working...
              X