Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Insignia 20" elite alloys

Hi guys

For sale are the 20" insignia alloys . They came off my car, they have been sprayed by the previous owner so most of the defects only came out after the paint started to peel off. They have no buckles or cracks, they only flaws are aesthetic ones .
    I live in Colchester and it is collection only unfortunately as I don`t have the time to send them. I am more than happy to meet up with you on Sunday half way (if it`s reasonable) and I am more than happy to help you with the courier if you book one.
    Price wise, I am looking for 450 (ONO) (shipping not included), payment via paypal.
    I can only upload 15 files so if you need more pictures let me know and I will send them. Or you can find them here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...My?usp=sharing

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0806.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.6 KB
ID:	249622

Name:	IMG_0807.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	249623

Name:	IMG_0808.jpg
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	249624

Name:	IMG_0810.jpg
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	249625

Name:	IMG_0811.jpg
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	249626

Name:	IMG_0813.jpg
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	249627

Name:	IMG_0814.jpg
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	249628

Name:	IMG_0816.jpg
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	249629

Name:	IMG_0818.jpg
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	249630

Name:	IMG_0819.jpg
Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	249631

Name:	IMG_0821.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	249632

Name:	IMG_0827.jpg
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	249633

Name:	IMG_0828.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	249634

Name:	IMG_0825.jpg
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	249635

Name:	IMG_0824.jpg
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	249636

Price drop 400 ! Thanks !

Comment

jeeebs that's cheap, if my wife had 20" on hers, I'd snap these up - she's on 19" atomics

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        jeeebs that's cheap, if my wife had 20" on hers, I'd snap these up - she's on 19" atomics
        Buy them! I know they are cheap. Just trying to cover my expenses ! I’m not looking for profit or anything like that!
        But I won’t go any lower than that.

Comment

Originally posted by sinless View Post
          Buy them! I know they are cheap. Just trying to cover my expenses ! I’m not looking for profit or anything like that!
          But I won’t go any lower than that.
          she likes her atomics, plus I'd need 4 new Assymetric tyres as well,.. another £750!! - add the wheels and that's a holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
            she likes her atomics, plus I'd need 4 new Assymetric tyres as well,.. another £750!! - add the wheels and that's a holiday!
            Easy. Wheels sorted. Holiday not that important ! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Small pay day bump.... maybe even a discount. It’s my birthday soon .... bump...

Comment

They are on ebay at 400. If I sell them there, there will be a fee that I have to pay to ebay and to paypal as well. According to my calculation I will only get 350 quid for them. So this is how much I am asking for them, 350 quid (collection only or arrange your own courier)

Comment

300? Collection only !

Comment

300? Collection only !
                    I'd have them mate but toooooooo far away for me I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Organise a courier. It’s only 47 quid I think!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                        Would suit your car nicely

Comment

300? Collection only !
                          bargain !!!!! Very rare rims these
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I like them, but no funds for refurb and tyres etc. Even at that low price can't get away with over a grand to get them on the car [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

wrong button pressed

Comment

Working...
                              X