non facebookers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non facebookers

Frank mb ,the west Yorkshire insignia guru has an offer on timing belt,water pump, and coolant change.....240 all in,parts and labour....this is all 2.0 cdti motors.....280 for 2.0 cdti BiTurbo ….for all of you that are not on facebook

ill be making the trip back down ,hopefully the Thursday ,before good Friday....my car is nowhere near the mileage change interval,but will be 5 year old in june,,,so better safe than sorry
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Had mine done last year when I had the car serviced. But good to let other members know. I don’t do Facebook either.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

what was the cost witty ?,of timing belt change,and was it at VX
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Can’t remember the actual cost. Had full service, discs and pads all round and the belt and pump.
        No, it was an indy garage that did everything. The same place that does my MOTs.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Will have to dig the receipt out to find out how much.

Comment

Timing belt and water pump was done on mine by a VX garage.

Timing belt and water pump replace, fuel flap housing replace and a full service (brake fluid, oil change, filters) was £730. Done pretty recently - but before I bought it.

From what I can see on the service history, clutch hasn't been done but the car is at 117k miles.

Comment

Working...
            X