X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and i'll burn you off a Village People CD

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      i don't want you to get too jealous...……...tell you what, when im in Cleethorpes next time, i'll do yours so it spruces up your basic council spec cabin.

that way, you don't have to pull your wee tadger when looking at my dash pics
      Now I understand your need for led's.
      They instruct you when to push and when to pull [emoji23]
      1 light [emoji613] is slow, 2 is quicker, 3 is vinegar stroke [emoji23], 4 is fetch the tissues matron [emoji23]

Hahaha council spec, do like that saying, but not when it's an elite [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Now I understand your need for led's.
        They instruct you when to push and when to pull [emoji23]
        1 light [emoji613] is slow, 2 is quicker, 3 is vinegar stroke [emoji23], 4 is fetch the tissues matron [emoji23]

Hahaha council spec, do like that saying, but not when it's an elite [emoji23]
        only 4 lights...……...what about the other 896????

off course it council spec...…..you canny buy a fancy car in 'ULL......it'll get nicked.

and you can buy them badges off ebay

Comment

only 4 lights...……...what about the other 896????

off course it council spec...…..you canny buy a fancy car in 'ULL......it'll get nicked.

and you can buy them badges off ebay
          Ull North of Humber, home south of Humber.
          I know it's hard to explain [emoji23]
          It's like saying you have wet dreams over NS when you say I live in ULL [emoji23].
          No offence marko301 [emoji23]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Ull North of Humber, home south of Humber.
            I know it's hard to explain [emoji23]
            It's like saying you have wet dreams over NS when you say I live in ULL [emoji23].
            No offence marko301 [emoji23]
            c'mon...……...you expect everyone to believe that's?????

we can all alter google maps FFS...……….mine says im live in fecking Beverly Hills...……...

Comment

c'mon...……...you expect everyone to believe that's?????

we can all alter google maps FFS...……….mine says im live in fecking Beverly Hills...……...
              Hahaha funniest thing about your reply is you never denied the NS wet dreams [emoji23]

Comment

Hahaha funniest thing about your reply is you never denied the NS wet dreams [emoji23]
                NS???

Comment

NS???
                  [emoji23] Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen-Shot-2015-04-23-at-102732.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	247008

Comment

[emoji23] [ATTACH]5597[/ATTACH]
                    awwwww FFS.....that would give you a HARD OFF

Comment

[QUOTE=marko301;351280]You get a thumbs up from me for black

A few have black wheels on black car on here. Add to a mean look, black on black. Langy has black wheels. Maybe he'll post some pics.

They look good on red too.

As requested..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2186.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	134.0 KB
ID:	247014

Name:	IMG_2189.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	247016

Name:	IMG_2190.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	247017

Name:	IMG_2188.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	247018
                      Chris

Comment

[QUOTE=Langy;351324]
                        Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        You get a thumbs up from me for black

A few have black wheels on black car on here. Add to a mean look, black on black. Langy has black wheels. Maybe he'll post some pics.

As requested..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5607[/ATTACH]
                        The more I see your car the more I want black wheels [emoji23].
                        But I think I'd do all the chrome to match. And that's my issue, I actually like the chrome look.

Comment

[QUOTE=Langy;351324]
                          Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          You get a thumbs up from me for black

As requested..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5603[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5605[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5606[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5607[/ATTACH]
                          Oooh that does look nice. We'll, this weekend I'm going to head to the family home and start sanding down the wheels for paint. Did get hold of the lowering springs. Direnza 40mm so with the stock 15mm drop should lower it just nicely. I've been humming and hahing whether to buy new discs, drilled and grooved obviously and braided brake lines.
                          Anyhow, I'm running away with my thoughts, here's the springs.

Name:	IMG_20200513_194056.jpg
Size:	171.8 KB
ID:	247048
                          One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

Hey everyone. No real big update today, just took the car a spin yesterday and it needs new brakes. So will see about getting new brake lines and discs while I'm at it.
                            Brian, did try getting pics of the new headlight drls but the headlights themselves kind of drown them out in the pics. Still looks damn good. Haven't been driving much where I would notice much of a difference in illumination though.

Name:	IMG_20200530_161027.jpg
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	247218

Name:	IMG_20200530_161631.jpg
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	247219

Name:	IMG_20200527_211011.jpg
Size:	145.8 KB
ID:	247220
                            Trying to show the led drls.
                            One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

Photo of the month right there [emoji7]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian147 View Post
                                Photo of the month right there [emoji7]
                                Absolutely, beautiful scenery, the cars nice too ofcourse

Comment

Working...
                                X