For sale;

Facelift sat nav retrofit consists of;

Screen
    Hmi
    Radio
    Wiring to get it connected

You will still need to get it programmed which is easy enough
    £200
    Last edited by Lewish; 25-02-2020, 11:10 PM.

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
    For sale;

Facelift sat nav retrofit consists of;

Screen
    Hmi
    Radio
    Wiring to get it connected

You will still need to get it programmed which is easy enough
    £200
    Hi buddy si would this be a plug n play as mine has the dabs radio plus would I need the fascia thanks
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      Hi buddy si would this be a plug n play as mine has the dabs radio plus would I need the fascia thanks
      Not plug and play exactly. But it's not too difficult. I can guide you through what you need to do.

The only thing I need from you is the small screen to place back in the car as the car is going.

Comment

Lewis, we need photos and your user name and date in one.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Lewis, we need photos and your user name and date in one.
          Ask Jordan then , I'm selling on his behalf

Comment

I'll let you sort it between you.

We have to set a good example to new members.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

ah just delete it then, going to his house tomorrow so won't be able to take photos until then.

Comment

That's ok. If you can do it then, that'll be fine.

Comment

Lewis this the cabling done by dean fountain by any chance to make the stereo work in a preface?

Comment

Originally posted by The Grim Reaper View Post
                    Lewis this the cabling done by dean fountain by any chance to make the stereo work in a preface?
                    No it's not the wiring from dean. You can put it in a preface but more work. Plus the car got sold with it still in.

Comment

I forgot about this thread. Has it sold now because there's still no photo so I'm afraid I'll have to delete it tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        I forgot about this thread. Has it sold now because there's still no photo so I'm afraid I'll have to delete it tonight.
                        Jordan sold the car a while back. No one wanted it so it stayed in the car

Comment

Fair enough.

Comment

Cant sell anything these days. And the tip wont take it.

Comment

Working...
                            X