Sat nav Sd for Nav 600 2011 Sri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat nav Sd for Nav 600 2011 Sri

Hey folks, when I bought my A series insignia it was minus a sat nav sd card. I know that these are on ebay for around 20 quid but would rather see the cash go to someone on here, ya know keep your cash in the communities you want to see thrive and all that.
    So yep, if anyone has one that they want rid off, throw me a wee DM. Otherwise I will hop on to ebay.

As I am one of the Irish boys I will need a uk/Ireland card and will need it posted. I have a PayPal which I will pay through.

Anyhow, let me know. Cheers.
    One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Lots of fakes on ebay as new amp card. Get one that is older and used.

Comment

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...A/174067978695

This guys got the real ones. Highly recommended

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-...A/174067978695

This guys got the real ones. Highly recommended
        Well, just ordered. Haha, perfect. Thanks very much Spark. Est delivery is end of March though. But at least its ordered now and it's one thing to check off the to do list. Cheers.
        One of the Irish boys. Mine is a 2011 SRI Ecoflex 160bhp w19 inch pentas, led interior lights,

Comment

No probem, never know might come sooner

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
            Well, just ordered. Haha, perfect. Thanks very much @Spark. Est delivery is end of March though. But at least its ordered now and it's one thing to check off the to do list. Cheers.
            Check if TMC works, if it doesn't then i call it fake.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
              Check if TMC works, if it doesn't then i call it fake.
              Sorry Ray, what's TMC?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
                Sorry Ray, what's TMC?
                Traffic announcements, you will see it in the navigation menu. I take a pic when i get home

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  Traffic announcements, you will see it in the navigation menu. I take a pic when i get home
                  Oooh, yeah. I will try it out right away when it lands. Good shout, heers.

Comment

Working...
                  X