When you get bored.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you get bored.....

......waiting at the school so you give the cockpit a good detail after realising you have interior cleaner and a cordless hoover in the boot [emoji1787][emoji1787] shiny shiny

Originally posted by RunPT View Post
    ......waiting at the school so you give the cockpit a good detail after realising you have interior cleaner and a cordless hoover in the boot [emoji1787][emoji1787] shiny shiny
    I've done this a few times . I feel less weird now [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
      I've done this a few times . I feel less weird now [emoji106]
      Yeah the guy walking past looked at me like I was an idiot.....but his car resembles a skip......and I don't know how it's safe to drive [emoji1787]

It's so shiny and smells soooooooo nice

Comment

Amazing what can be done [emoji23]

Comment

looking goodd haha

Comment

Hope you didn't TREAT the kid(s) to ice cream on the journey home - messy!
            Last edited by PeteH; 27-02-2020, 04:44 PM. Reason: Bloody autocorrect!
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
              Hope you didn't year the kid(s) to ice cream on the journey home - messy!
              Not a chance [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                Hope you didn't TREAT the kid(s) to ice cream on the journey home - messy!
                Err kids DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ON ANY CAR OF Mine [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  Err kids DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ON ANY CAR OF Mine [emoji23]
                  I was lax on that in my old car.

I eat in my car (I virtually live in my car) but I'm not messy, kids aren't allowed to though

Comment

Working...
                  X