Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car mats

Where do people get theres?

Seen some all over the place but just not quite sure which ones to get.

Cheers

The best mats I've used -

2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Or if you want original https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-V...w/282980872227

Comment

I've got a set of Diamond Mats (included boot mat) in my E Class -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mats1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	244817

Name:	Mats2.jpg
Size:	106.3 KB
ID:	244818

Name:	Mats3.jpg
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	244819

Name:	Mats4.jpg
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	244820

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
          As said if you want genuine original, these used to cost a fortune from the dealers years ago

Comment

Cheers guys.

Those diamond ones are abit out of my price range and id feel i would have to wear my slippers in the car with those haha

Genuine ones look decent enough.

Whats the wear and tear like with those and are they easy enough to clean?

Comment

The Diamond mats are fully waterproof and simply hose or wipe clean. I'll be getting a set for the Insignia soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
                Cheers guys.

Those diamond ones are abit out of my price range and id feel i would have to wear my slippers in the car with those haha

Genuine ones look decent enough.

Whats the wear and tear like with those and are they easy enough to clean?
                You can get the diamond ones from AliExpress at a fraction of the price
                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

i bought these

seem to be starting to wear on the left where i rest my foot but i do wear hard heeled shoes 5 days a week. I'll replace with thicker ones for the summer and some cheap rubber ones for the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                    You can get the diamond ones from AliExpress at a fraction of the price
                    I wait a bit first

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy6boys View Post
                      i bought these

seem to be starting to wear on the left where i rest my foot but i do wear hard heeled shoes 5 days a week. I'll replace with thicker ones for the summer and some cheap rubber ones for the winter
                      I swear it read high heeled shoes before i reread it haha

Yea they look hard wearing, ive got rubber mats in the van and wearing boots has nearly perished all the way through so these ones look ideal [emoji1360]

Edit: not that i will be wearing boots in the car [emoji23]

Comment

carmats4u have a version with a rubber heel pad which is always the bit that wears and necessitates replacing the other 3 almost new mats, you can also match the edging and stitching to the rest of the car which I think looks quite smart for the price, they also sell the boot liners that fit perfectly

Ferret

Comment

Mad how everyone has these mats now I was the 1st and now i dont have them in anymore. They are hard to keep clean i ended up driving with just socks on to keep them pristine. now i just have standard rubber mats in

Comment

Think i may just go for the oem look from ebay. If there knackered in a years time i can replace them and ill probably be cleaning the inside every few week anyway weather permitting as im abit anal like that.

Thanks for all you input much appreciated [emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ View Post
                              Mad how everyone has these mats now I was the 1st and now i dont have them in anymore. They are hard to keep clean i ended up driving with just socks on to keep them pristine. now i just have standard rubber mats in
                              I've had my Diamond mats in for nearly a year now. They're still in fantastic condition. Dead easy to clean too.

Comment

Working...
                              X