Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alloy wheel

Hello folks.
    This is my second post and I'm needing help if anyone has the answer for me .
    I purchased a 2016 1.6cdti eco flex elite insignia and I am trying to find out about alloy wheels . The car is fitted with 245/45/18 alloys ,my question is this . the photo is of the wheels on my car ,but I don't have a spare in the boot only one of those aerosol repair kits . I was hoping to get the name of the alloys so I can go out and buy one for the boot . any on good on alloys ? Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_164805.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	249668

Just Google "2016 Insignia brochure", find this link https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...rob6UAHvT3JbwX
    Your wheels are on p52:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200228_202905.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	244822
    For an old'un, I'm quite tech savvy, despite what RBH says
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I think Vauxhall just refer to them as elite 10 spoke, there are some for sale here..

Comment

That one is the (facelift) Elite 10 spokes 18".

Lovely alloys.

Comment

How about some 20" Elite wheels - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-Insign...IAAOSw4TVeVA-B

Keep one of your 18's as a spare and flog the rest separately.
          2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
            How about some 20" Elite wheels - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/20-Insign...IAAOSw4TVeVA-B

Keep one of your 18's as a spare and flog the rest separately.
            You on commission with Ray [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              You on commission with Ray [emoji23]
              He just watching out for other members like you Inspector MattG

Comment

Oh, are they owned by a member? In that case I'll only take 5% of selling price.
                2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Working...
                X