Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member saying hello

Good Evening

Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone, I’m a new Insignia owner just (a couple of days ago) bought a 2010 2.0 CDTI Auto Exclusiv Nav. Will say straight away that I’m rubbish at anything DIY but I will do a few things to my new car.

Don’t have any really good pictures but here’s what she looks like:

Click image for larger version

Name:	585AEC72-FB80-4513-8722-21AA17C98219.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	249669

I have already bought the following:

New genuine Vauxhall Mats all round
    CD500 - map update to 2014/15
    Nextbase 312GW dash cam
    Dynamic Side Indicators/repeaters.
    Stayhold set for the boot
    Reversing bulbs - LEDs
    Brake Light bulbs - LEDs
    Indicator bulbs - LEDs
    Dipped and main beam replacements- Osram Nightbreaker laser (next generation).

Due to very ill health and having just had my 40th operation on Tuesday all I can do is look at the parts but I hope to be able to fit them all this weekend.

I also want to have a go at some footwell/Gear shift LEDs and I’m trying to work on PIDs to monitor DPF regen.

Anyway can’t wait to do more with the car and hopefully add some value to the forum.

Thanks
    Paul

Welcome.

Dpf monitor lite linked with a cheap Bluetooth adapter will work perfectly on your car.

Looks like you have done your homework on parts.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

,Hello ,Welcome,Good crowd on here.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Hi MattG & Howy, thanks for the welcoming. Already bought Torque Pro and BT Adapter and I’ve setup the items I think I need to monitor. As for the parts it took me forever to find info and I just hope they don’t throw any canbus errors when fitted.

Comment

Monitor lite is free, and it's all set up just for that purpose.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Weclome

Comment

Welcome Paul to the best place for everything Insignia. Come in sit down pour yourself a brew and take it easy. There is loads of help and info on here and plenty of people to help you spend your money. And Happy belated birthday

Comment

Welcome
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  Welcome Paul to the best place for everything Insignia. Come in sit down pour yourself a brew and take it easy. There is loads of help and info on here and plenty of people to help you spend your money. And Happy belated birthday

The op has just had his 40th operation , not his 40th birthday.
                  LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                    The op has just had his 40th operation , not his 40th birthday.
                    Oops, I should practice my reading skills, hope you're ok Paul!thead

Comment

Hi Paul,

Car looks great...Don't feel out of place if you don't do a lot to it. We have all kinds on here from heavy modders to standard charlies....I lean more toward the standard myself but love looking at all the modded cars. Hope you're feeling better soon!
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Hi Paul,

Car looks great...Don't feel out of place if you don't do a lot to it. We have all kinds on here from heavy modders to standard charlies....I lean more toward the standard myself but love looking at all the modded cars. Hope you're feeling better soon!
                        We all knew Marko leaned towards Charlie. [emoji23]

Comment

Hello and welcome to the best forum on the planet, hope you manage to get your stock pile on over the weekend and your health improves, we are a friendly bunch here and are always happy to give help if and where ever needed.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                            Monitor lite is free, and it's all set up just for that purpose.
                            Thanks will take a look at that, especially if I don’t have to work out the equation!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                              Hi Paul,

Thanks Marko...

Comment

Working...
                              X