DRL Replacement advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathMetalMilkMan View Post
    Folks, I have conceded defeat. Three attempts at replacing the DRLs have failed and I just cannot fit my hand around the obstacles, and I think one of clips is damaged(see pic).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4355[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4356[/ATTACH]

May have to ask around my mates with tiny hands.
    Beautiful day here in Enniscrone, if you fancy a road trip to the beach I’ll swap them for you. [emoji38]

Comment

Used these in my astra j drls lasted about a year before they started failing.. swapped them for another set that lasted about a year aswell. No errors on dash, dont know if they'd be the same in an insignia

Comment

In fact just seen the bulbs that samyam posed of his LEDs they are identical the the ones I had in my J and he got them cheaper

Comment

Does anyone know which wattage resistor kit to get to swap out halogen for led drls??

Comment

Sorry I haven't been on at all recently due to health issues - I didn't do LEDs in the end but I did fit Osram Nightybreaker plus - Which are so much better than the stock and a straight swap - in fact all the bulbs I bought are still sitting in boxes as I need load resistors for them - apart from the number plate replacements as they came with them fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by Viper101 View Post
              Sorry I haven't been on at all recently due to health issues - I didn't do LEDs in the end but I did fit Osram Nightybreaker plus - Which are so much better than the stock and a straight swap - in fact all the bulbs I bought are still sitting in boxes as I need load resistors for them - apart from the number plate replacements as they came with them fitted.
              Sorry to hear you’ve been in health. Hope your on the mend.
              Do you know which resistor kit (watts) to get for the drls? Some places are saying 50w others 21w [emoji2371]

Comment

I’ll be honest mate I have no idea, I reckon someone will be along and put you right ....

Comment

Working...
                X