New ved road tax charges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ved road tax charges

Anyone understand the new road tax from 1st of April?

It's all here:
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Yeah understand it, whats troubling you pal.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
        Yeah understand it, whats troubling you pal.
        Am I going to get shafted for the Clio come April?

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Am I going to get shafted for the Clio come April?
          This new rule is old now. Its April 2017

Comment

This new rule is old now. Its April 2017
            Confused

Says ved tax is changing come April, my concerns lay with Clio as it's already expensive

I'm hoping that it won't effect siggy as it's 200 for a year at the moment

Comment

Confused

Says ved tax is changing come April, my concerns lay with Clio as it's already expensive

I'm hoping that it won't effect siggy as it's 200 for a year at the moment

Only affects new vehicles from April 2017

Current cars/all cars prob just go up by £5 or £10 each year like it always has been

Comment

Only affects new vehicles from April 2017

Current cars/all cars prob just go up by £5 or £10 each year like it always has been
                I'm glad

Comment

Well Alex was on to something. But this looks like it affects brand new vehicle from April 2020 only
                  Car tax is changing and new car buyers stand to pay more from April 2020. Find out what's changing, and why.

Comment

Well Alex was on to something. But this looks like it affects brand new vehicle from April 2020 only
                    https://www.autotrader.co.uk/content...ges-april-2020
                    The perks of buying a new car

Comment

Not sure how it will affect the price of contract hire cars are, which is what mine is on. Which is included in the hire price. New car tax for mine for is just over £210 then £145 for 2nd year onwards.

Don't understand this how can they they predict what the cost is

Comment

Not sure how it will affect the price of contract hire cars are, which is what mine is on. Which is included in the hire price. New car tax for mine for is just over £210 then £145 for 2nd year onwards.

Don't understand this how can they they predict what the cost is
                        https://www.sandicliffe.co.uk/car-ro...ses-april-2020
                        That's the link I saw when looking.
                        It's frightening what's coming in the future for car using fossil fuel.

Comment

Here is the test results for New Vauxhall using WLTP

Comment

Yeah,they'll screw as much money as possible out of us,,before the milk floats take over,, I'll be dead before they become the norm
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Trying to kill them off obviously

Comment

Working...
                              X