Black rubber around top of windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black rubber around top of windows

Any good tips or products to make this look better? Mine are clean and dulled in places ...cheers guys

Originally posted by Morephun1979 View Post
    Any good tips or products to make this look better? Mine are clean and dulled in places ...cheers guys
    You can buy special stuff but you can use and silicone spray, lithium spray etc, rub in wipe off. Lol [emoji23] even hand moisturiser works.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by Morephun1979 View Post
      They're all the same.
      It's just the type of material that's used

Comment

Tyre dressing, vinyl & rubber dressing..
        C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Clean the rubber with a solvent then get some tyre dressing, tyre gel will be better

Comment

I use vinegar for some rubber parts especially the wipers and then treat like said above [emoji1360]

Comment

Ooh I'll give some of these ideas a try, the rubbers are the only thing that let my cleaning down thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X