Flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaps

Bought some cheapy chinese mudflaps for the car as the door sides get so covered in crap in this weather so thought they might help..anyway surprisingly they fit quite well and dont look too bad in my eyes...time will tell how effective they are
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200314_152530.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	249718Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200314_152518.jpg
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	249717

Love the title [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
      Bought some cheapy chinese mudflaps for the car as the door sides get so covered in crap in this weather so thought they might help..anyway surprisingly they fit quite well and dont look too bad in my eyes...time will tell how effective they are
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]4334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4333[/ATTACH]
      Looking good pal....and yep...they're effective.
      I bought mine 2 years ago from Ali Express...cost me less than a fiver .....still on and going strong

Name:	IMG_20200307_134223438_HDR.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	244980

Comment

Love that red..

Comment

Look good! I had some arrive through the week for mine. Not fitted them yet though.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            Look good! I had some arrive through the week for mine. Not fitted them yet though.
            In my best Jim Royle voice......."get them on.....you Lazeee get"

Comment

Does that mean I have to get some now?

Comment

Might help to prevent this

Name:	180302_071900_001.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	244981

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  In my best Jim Royle voice......."get them on.....you Lazeee get"
                  I can't, We've got the 3 and 6 year old grandkids this week...They run rings around the wife if I disappear outside. I'll get them on next week when the older grandkids are here. They won't even notice i'm not here. If it isn't Fortnight, COD or YouTube they're not interested.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    I can't, We've got the 3 and 6 year old grandkids this week...They run rings around the wife if I disappear outside. I'll get them on next week when the older grandkids are here. They won't even notice i'm not here. If it isn't Fortnight, COD or YouTube they're not interested.
                    I feel your pain mate......my granddaughter stays with me......feels like the place ain't your own at times

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                      Might help to prevent this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4336[/ATTACH]

Sorry......that only happens on vectras

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
                        Does that mean I have to get some now?
                        Depends if u like them

Some on here don't

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          Depends if u like them

Some on here don't
                          It just seems the trend atm, some Aliexpress flaps

Comment

My cheap ones look good on the front but not on the back, so only got front ones for now
                            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I suppose whether you like them or not, it will help with stone chips along the side of the car, especially if you have spacers etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X