Flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
    I suppose whether you like them or not, it will help with stone chips along the side of the car, especially if you have spacers etc.
    My car is always filthy this time of year, I live down a muddy gravel drive anyway, but it does look a lot better without mud going up the doors!
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

It just seems the trend atm, some Aliexpress flaps
      Aye.....but if you order now, be prepared to wait.
      Took over 8 weeks for my key case to arrive

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Aye.....but if you order now, be prepared to wait.
        Took over 8 weeks for my key case to arrive
        Yeah might wait before I do anyway, probs not the best time to be ordering stuff from abroad

Comment

Yeah might wait before I do anyway, probs not the best time to be ordering stuff from abroad
          They'll still send things out....just takes a wee bit longer.

Ali Express is where most of these jokers on eBay buy they're stuff from.....then sell it on at extortionate prices

Comment

I'm looking at the Michelin tyres not the flaps. Flaps look good though.

Comment

Have got to be better than having none at all

Comment

What flaps are you on about MR Bloggy?
                If your insignia flys then as we all know you need flaps .

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Good point lizard t. They can act as air brakes to help stop the car too🤣

Comment

I have rears on modified by the cars previous owner. Have the fronts but have never been bothered to try and work out where to cut it to fit the kit.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                      Looking good pal....and yep...they're effective.
                      I bought mine 2 years ago from Ali Express...cost me less than a fiver .....still on and going strong

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4335[/ATTACH]
                      did you have to modify this because of the vx-line kit? If not, do you have a link?? I'd like some colour coded ones for mine
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I just had to trim them in places using a craft/Stanley knife.

They've kinda increased in price

Comment

Working...
                        X