USB/AUX Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew View Post
    My Insignia a wouldn't take more than 1000 songs on a Usb, I think the facelift might take more and certainly the b does, I have more now than ever, only problem is remembering what I have! I often use the voice control say an artist's name and surprise myself. It's fun getting old!

Haha! Old in the body young in the mind... thats what i say anyway !

Is the Insignia A the older model and B the new? While the A has prefacelift and facelift models? Its confused me somewhat

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Yeah il try it see what happens. No biggy really have AA so Spotify, Google Play Music etc. And just put another USB stick in [emoji23]
      Might have something to do with how it's formatted. The headunit seems to work with all versions, maybe better on one than the other.
      I havent got AA so using google play with the mobile kinda distracts me from driving even though all my music is on there...

My Ford on the other hand has all my music on there just not as a good system as the Insignia

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
        Haha! Old in the body young in the mind... thats what i say anyway !

Is the Insignia A the older model and B the new? While the A has prefacelift and facelift models? Its confused me somewhat
        Sorry, I had the Insignia A prefacelift it was a 62 plate 2013my sri nav. The facelift from late 13 (or 14my) had a much better radio most with touchscreen. I currently have the Insignia b with touchscreen navi 900.

Hope that makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Sorry, I had the Insignia A prefacelift it was a 62 plate 2013my sri nav. The facelift from late 13 (or 14my) had a much better radio most with touchscreen. I currently have the Insignia b with touchscreen navi 900.

Hope that makes sense?
          Yea it does, i have the 2014 Sri with 900 Navi Interlink touchscreen just didnt know what year the facelift started from. Just about to go out in the car so ill try another usb.

Didnt mean to hijack thread - I hope its Information to anybody else out there asking the same question ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
            Yea it does, i have the 2014 Sri with 900 Navi Interlink touchscreen just didnt know what year the facelift started from. Just about to go out in the car so ill try another usb.

Didnt mean to hijack thread - I hope its Information to anybody else out there asking the same question ;-)
            Yeah always worth adding any additional info

Comment

Working...
            X