Android 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android 10

Has anyone been having issues since updating to android 10?

I updated few days ago to android 10 and keep getting a frozen screen.
    Also noticed some of the good features from 9 have disappeared.
    One feature I noticed today was the share doesn't have copy to clipboard anymore in eBay, I noticed this when searching for something on eBay for another member on here. I had to copy it to notebook the copy link from in there it's a pain in the ar5e.

I currently use a Huawei p30 lite.
    Also is there an easy way to swap back to 9 don't like 10 it's p!sh?

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    Has anyone been having issues since updating to android 10?

I updated few days ago to android 10 and keep getting a frozen screen.
    Also noticed some of the good features from 9 have disappeared.
    One feature I noticed today was the share doesn't have copy to clipboard anymore in eBay, I noticed this when searching for something on eBay for another member on here. I had to copy it to notebook the copy link from in there it's a pain in the ar5e.

I currently use a Huawei p30 lite.
    Also is there an easy way to swap back to 9 don't like 10 it's p!sh?
    Same phone as me, also on 10. Copy to [emoji412] is press and hold, says url copied on screen very quickly.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
      Same phone as me, also on 10. Copy to [emoji412] is press and hold, says url copied on screen very quickly.
      There's no URL on eBay app or am I being thick

Comment

From share menu it's now missing. Easy fix.
        Download below, let it install then exit it.
        Open ebay, item, click share copy to clipboard on last swipe

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

First page on Tapatalk

Comment

Android 10 works really well on the P30 lite. Just gotta find the new stuff, dark mode is perfect.
            Matches all the posh I phones at work with what it can do.

Comment

Android 10 works really well on the P30 lite. Just gotta find the new stuff, dark mode is perfect.
              I'm not liking it I want to go back tbh is that possible?
              Wish I never updated it

Comment

I'm not liking it I want to go back tbh is that possible?
                Yeah, plug into laptop, phone should come up as a CD drive, there is Hisuite you can install on laptop. Follow instructions, you can reset phone to 9 I think.

But?

What don't you like. What do you want changing?

Under the skin 10 is so much safer.

Comment

Hello EMUI users! Today, we have shared a brief tutorial on how to downgrade any Huawei phone from Android 10 EMUI 10 to Android Pie EMUI 9.0 or EMUI 9.1 [Roll back EMUI 10 to EMUI 9]. Just in case you don’t already know, Huawei has officially released the Android 10-based EMUI 10 ROM at the Huawei Developer’s Congress event last month. Many Huawei smartphones including the Huawei P30, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, Mate 20, Mate 10, Mate 10 Pro, and more have already received the EMUI 10 update (beta). Well, its look like you’re one among them. Since […]

Exact instructions to downgrade

Comment

Yeah, plug into laptop, phone should come up as a CD drive, there is Hisuite you can install on laptop. Follow instructions, you can reset phone to 9 I think.

But?

What don't you like. What do you want changing?

Under the skin 10 is so much safer.
                    I liked the clipboard feature, preferred the lay out of 9 hate my screen freezing all the time, text message icons have changed a range of things tbf just don't really like it it's made my battery life reduced etc

Comment

Yeah did mine to start with. Now lasts 2 days.

Can change icon packs, can change everything

Comment

My opinion of iPhones there sh!the daughter got the 11pro for Xmas. She loves it I think there over stated. If my old HTC never broke I'd still have anyday.

Comment

Huawei P30 Lite is one of the most popular devices in its price range but does have its share of common issues. Learn how to fix them here.

I went through apps and stopped loads from using GPS that didn't need to, cured [emoji367] life.

Comment

My opinion of iPhones there sh!the daughter got the 11pro for Xmas. She loves it I think there over stated. If my old HTC never broke I'd still have anyday.
                            I hate them. Miss my Nokia 640xl. Other half had Nokia 1020, best camera phone ever.

Comment

Yeah did mine to start with. Now lasts 2 days.

Can change icon packs, can change everything
                              I'm having to charge mines twice a day now from only once, lucky if my phone is 4-5 months old

Comment

Working...
                              X