Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have a recommended source for rear parking sensors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have a recommended source for rear parking sensors.

For Insignia Estate. It's a long beast and doesn't have sensors fitted which makes reversing quite fun at times.
    I'd fit them myself if necessary but don't really fancy removing the rear bumper. Is it tricky to do?

Plenty on Ebay, select one that supplies different colours. A lot easier than trying to paint the sensors yourself. I fitted some on my son's Insignia. Bumper removal is easy if you are reasonably hands on. If you look on a tow bar manufacturers website for an Insignia they often have fitting instructions with diagrams on bumper removal. Only one wire to find to the reversing light and the other wire to earth. Everything else just plugs in.

Andy

Comment

As Andy K says that well known auction site.
      When I had my insignia I fitted a set made by cisbro every colour of the rainbow ( with out george and zippy)
      I did not remove the bumper on mine as there is room between the bumper cover and the crash bar .
      It gives you the minimum and maximum height off the ground , in the instructions and the control box can be set for height differences .the worst part was fitting and siting the speaker .but it even comes with the hole saw .
      If I can do it anyone can .

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
      X