Canny take it with you

Comment

• Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
      Canny take it with you
      Aye, but you don't want it bloody robbed off you when yer here

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
        Aye, but you don't want it bloody robbed off you when yer here
        I’ve budgeted for it. Folk think I’m daft for using main agents. And they’re probably right

Comment

I’ve budgeted for it. Folk think I’m daft for using main agents. And they’re probably right
          As long as your happy, they get to the bottom off it.....and they'll give you a warranty.

Comment

As long as your happy, they get to the bottom off it.....and they'll give you a warranty.
            Hopefully. Got a 69 plate corsa as a courtesy. CarPlay keyless go **** nav and dab even a heated steering wheel, Get a lot for your money these days. I remember getting my first car and was happy with an AM radio!

Comment

• My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Car all done

£527

Full service and all that entails.

Plus
              Brake fluid
              Air Con done
              Front Disks and Pads

Not bad for a stealer

Apparently it’s in great order for it’s age and mileage. Its wanted for nothing going by the service history. And I’ll keep that up. If you look after your car it’ll look after you.

The girl that did the handover was a bit of dour faced cow tho, I hate sh1t customer service

Comment

The girl that did the handover was a bit of dour faced cow tho, I hate sh1t customer service
                Just booked mine in for a main dealer service and the bloke who answered the phone said "Good afternoon, Evans Halshaw" and I laughed and reminded him it was 10am. He just replied with "Which department do you require?" If the service wasn't already paid for (last one of a pre paid 3 year service plan) I'd have hung up and taken my business somewhere else.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Car all done

£527

Full service and all that entails.

Plus
                  Brake fluid
                  Air Con done
                  Front Disks and Pads

Not bad for a stealer

Apparently it’s in great order for it’s age and mileage. Its wanted for nothing going by the service history. And I’ll keep that up. If you look after your car it’ll look after you.

Brilliant........that's dizny tells us wit the smell wiz

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Just booked mine in for a main dealer service and the bloke who answered the phone said "Good afternoon, Evans Halshaw" and I laughed and reminded him it was 10am. He just replied with "Which department do you require?" If the service wasn't already paid for (last one of a pre paid 3 year service plan) I'd have hung up and taken my business somewhere else.
                    It's faceless, pre programmed androids who are employed by these companies now.

No experience in customer service and no people skills

Comment

Brilliant........that's dizny tells us wit the smell wiz
                      Technician couldn’t smell anything

Comment

• Update

Just about to ring them.

They forgot to put the service reminder off

You have one job ffs

Comment

It's faceless, pre programmed androids who are employed by these companies now.

No experience in customer service and no people skills
                          Yeah well 6th July is my last main dealer service. Mot due in mid July but getting that done at a little garage my son uses. I'm done with main dealers now and I'm gonna tell them but after the service in case they take it out on the car

The reason I will give is.....they have bombarded me with emails telling me they won't do any work on the car unless I'm a keyworker while all this has been going on and even now they've lifted restrictions a bit, if I was a keyworker they will give a 25% discount. Well up yours Evans Halshaw. You just lost my custom.

Sick to the back teeth of this preferential treatment for care workers and keyworkers.
                          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Yeah well 6th July is my last main dealer service. Mot due in mid July but getting that done at a little garage my son uses. I'm done with main dealers now and I'm gonna tell them but after the service in case they take it out on the car

The reason I will give is.....they have bombarded me with emails telling me they won't do any work on the car unless I'm a keyworker while all this has been going on and even now they've lifted restrictions a bit, if I was a keyworker they will give a 25% discount. Well up yours Evans Halshaw. You just lost my custom.

Sick to the back teeth of this preferential treatment for care workers and keyworkers.
                            Go straight to Vauxhall with your beefs. Stealers are only franchised, which Vauxhall can pull at anytime.

I did that with VW, rang their head office pissing and moaning about the garage I was using and they went mental at them and I got a full refund [emoji16]

Comment

Go straight to Vauxhall with your beefs. Stealers are only franchised, which Vauxhall can pull at anytime.

I did that with VW, rang their head office pissing and moaning about the garage I was using and they went mental at them and I got a full refund [emoji16]
                              Ooooooohhhhhhhh a man after my own heart - a full refund

Comment

Ooooooohhhhhhhh a man after my own heart - a full refund
                                Oh aye. Nae messing

Comment

Working...
                                X