My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Well, this is my first ever Vauxhall as some of you may know..my car history is mainly “premium” brands. Had a Merc Audi couple of Tosser mobiles, sorry I mean BMW’s and various VW’s

I openly admit I scoffed at everything GM when I was riding along in the aforementioned

How wrong I was. Yeh the interior plastics are a little ropey. But as a car it’s fantastic. Looks great drives great. I love it already. Even the voice recognition understood my Glaswegian tones.

Anyhow future plans

I’m thinking of converting it to an Opel ( is that sacrilege in here?)

It’s not badge shame, I just like to be different

Can anyone advise?

Have been considering Carplay retrofit. But it’s not really worth it

The OEM equipment plays my music, and the nav takes me to my destination.

I am missing a reverse camera tho, so that’s def in the plans

Led highlights

And 4 decent tyres. It has a mismatch of garbage budget ones atm. They’ll do for now. Car seems to drive ok with them.

Oh and a space saver.

But in conclusion my eyes have been opened

I think RBH has changed all the badges on his car except for the airbag badge.
    I have the Opel puddle look guts on mine.
    As for the tyres. I have got accellera’s on mine. They are a mid range budget, but they do the job.
    Some other members have opted for some landsail tyres.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Finally done a mod

Had an old set of HIDS in the shed from about 5 cars ago. They had all the extra Canbus wiring crap for VW’s. so bodged that up and voila

Quite pleased with myself

Oh and I’ve changed the interior lamps to LEDs not worth taking pics been done a million times before

Still need to put my private plate on. But in the current climate I dunno if any online vendors are supplying, and I’m not paying Halfrauds prices [emoji51]

Comment

landsail ive kept with them they really do well in all types of weather i had p zeros on they lasted 6k never again

Comment

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
          Finally done a mod

Had an old set of HIDS in the shed from about 5 cars ago. They had all the extra Canbus wiring crap for VW’s. so bodged that up and voila

Quite pleased with myself

Oh and I’ve changed the interior lamps to LEDs not worth taking pics been done a million times before

Still need to put my private plate on. But in the current climate I dunno if any online vendors are supplying, and I’m not paying Halfrauds prices [emoji51]
          All online suppliers are still operating bud

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            All online suppliers are still operating bud
            Magic

That was a bit of an excuse really. I’m just a lazy bast@rd

Comment

Magic

That was a bit of an excuse really. I’m just a lazy bast@rd

The businesses need sales online to keep them going bud.....I've spent a small fortune

Comment

The businesses need sales online to keep them going bud.....I've spent a small fortune
                Aye.

It’s the taking a photo of the v5 and licence pish I canny be doing with.

Need to get it done. It’s not my car until it’s on

Comment

Just delivery sometimes is a bit slow due to the post/couriers high demand.
                  Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                  Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Doing it now...

Comment

Done

£25 squids

Comment

Done

£25 squids
                        Result.......are you getting standards or something different??

Gel plates?
                        4D?

Comment

Result.......are you getting standards or something different??

Gel plates?
                          4D?
                          Nah, just bog standards.

Fancy ones aren’t to my taste

Comment

Nah, just bog standards.

Fancy ones aren’t to my taste
                            It's funny......I bought 4D ones......back to the standards.......there's just something about the normal look

Comment

I like the little Easter egg GM have thrown in when changing the headlight bulbs

I stared at the washer bottle neck for a few seconds before realising it pops off.

Comment

Working...
                              X