No announcement yet.

My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPlay now all up and running. Had to get a 2016 single usb connection. Double one was too Electrical Noisy for it to work.

Absolutely buzzing now with these simple mods.

Neither would be possible without plasma and Lewish. Thanks again

Comment

• Sweet nice!! No problems
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

• Looking good mate.....great album btw

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Looking good mate.....great album btw
          Yip, one of my favs!

Comment

• Originally posted by plasma View Post
            Sweet nice!! No problems
            Literally the minute I plugged my phone in, it was all singing all dancing

Comment

• Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
              Yip, one of my favs!
              Have you listened to his Berlin album?

Comment

Have you listened to his Berlin album?
                Aye got most of his stuff, solo or Velvet Underground. Man was a genius

Comment

Aye got most of his stuff, solo or Velvet Underground. Man was a genius
                  Berlin is extremely dark and heavy.
                  I actually prefer John Cale's stuff.

Comment

Berlin is extremely dark and heavy.
                    I actually prefer John Cale's stuff.
                    He’s had some life, quite tragic. And how he’s still alive with the amount of drugs he took I dunno!

Comment

He’s had some life, quite tragic. And how he’s still alive with the amount of drugs he took I dunno!
                      He's probably kept in some laboratory, taken out, injected, then put through tests for medical testing

Comment

• My first week in my siggy. And future plans

Car booked in for it’s “major service”

I know it needs discs and pads, and there’s a small oil leak from the gearbox, so I’m sure that’ll get mentioned when I get the “phonecall”

I’ve booked it because the smell is still lingering that I mentioned above

Also there’s a weird intermittent whistle at higher speeds. Goes if I turn the wheel slightly

I think I have a sticking caliper tbh, and my mechanics diagnosis isn’t correct..

It’s booked in with a main dealer/stealer

Boo hiss I hear you cry!!

Yeh I know I can get whatever needs done much cheaper at an independent

But I kinda like the convenience and the pomp and ceremony of a main agent

They have all the genuine parts, All the diagnostics etc etc, yeh you pay more but you get more

Plus if they make an arse of it they usually back down straight away. Try arguing with an independent Or back street mechanic..

Also I’m getting a courtesy, what you reckon? Corsa?

Comment

Car booked in for it’s “major service”

I know it needs discs and pads, and there’s a small oil leak from the gearbox, so I’m sure that’ll get mentioned when I get the “phonecall”

I’ve booked it because the smell is still lingering that I mentioned above

Also there’s a weird intermittent whistle at higher speeds. Goes if I turn the wheel slightly

I think I have a sticking caliper tbh, and my mechanics diagnosis isn’t correct..

It’s booked in with a main dealer/stealer

Boo hiss I hear you cry!!

Yeh I know I can get whatever needs done much cheaper at an independent

But I kinda like the convenience and the pomp and ceremony of a main agent

They have all the genuine parts, All the diagnostics etc etc, yeh you pay more but you get more

Plus if they make an arse of it they usually back down straight away. Try arguing with an independent Or back street mechanic..

Also I’m getting a courtesy, what you reckon? Corsa?
                          you may think youre getting genuine parts,,,you still see eurocarparts vans pulling up at dealers receptions ,taking stuff in
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Do have to agree if they mess something up or something fails quickly they usually put everything right foc.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Siggy dropped off

Been quoted £280 for the service, I’m expecting at least another £600-700 on top of that

It’s on 115k miles and I know the discs and pads are due, and there’s a leak from the gearbox Could do it myself but I can never be arsed [emoji2960]

Comment

Siggy dropped off

Been quoted £280 for the service, I’m expecting at least another £600-700 on top of that

It’s on 115k miles and I know the discs and pads are due, and there’s a leak from the gearbox Could do it myself but I can never be arsed [emoji2960]
                                Ouch.....

Comment

Working...
                                X