Primark
    John Lewis
    Timpsons
    MCdonalds
    Arenas
    Leisure Centres
    Libraries
    Homeless shelters

Gonna get bad quick I think. Fuel will be next.

HGV mots suspended, cars next I suppose.

Add to the list if you know more.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

As of tomorrow when I turn up for work we have to get our temperature took before we get in.
    Both MOTs are due in about 5 weeks so going to get them in early just to be sure although the mrs is now working from home and I expect my work will close in a week or 2 just need to wait and see how it goes

It is rather worrying we have friends with underlying health issues self isolating for an expected 12 weeks.

Comment

its very concerning now mate
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Terrible times Matt, just heard about maccyd, lockdown soon , as I think it should, have you seen the posts people have put up suffering from it

I'm diabetic and 3 days in from recovering from back surgery , I always thought that the UK would get passed any thing, stiff upper and all that

That was the days when , we were a united country, now even the town's are divided, between different religions

And every one is out for themselves , now the super markets have limited to 4 item per person or even less

Some people are sending all there extended family in , cousins nephews, kids , grand parents, etc , all for one household

Bloody discusting

Comment

It's gonna get a lot worse.
          The only way to deal with it is a complete lockdown........coz no one's taking any heed at what's been said at the moment.

If they don't lockdown, then this county will take years to recover.

Comment

Went to Gunwarf Quays Saturday in Portsmouth
            Which is a retail outlet for most fashion houses and sports wear
            And it was a ghost Town .
            Not surprised
            But we went a week ago and everything was open .
            Never in my life have I seen this kind of thing
            Apart from the early 1970's when we had all the power cuts
            And the oil crisis where we were rationed to £5.00 of petrol
            And you were only allowed to get it on the day your surname letter came up
            As our surname started with a W it was a Sunday and a 2 hour wait .

.K.M.P.C.U
            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

All because think that it’s a bank holiday. Not a serious virus that kill. No doubt no one will be out today. People are selfish my wife is 35 week pregnant an is petrified of going to hospital

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                All because think that it’s a bank holiday. Not a serious virus that kill. No doubt no one will be out today. People are selfish my wife is 35 week pregnant an is petrified of going to hospital
                It needs to happen.
                I'm classed as a key worker......and every school in Glasgow central is open.....for key workers kids and to feed kids.

Sorry, but if they want to contain it, then they need to close the doors.

Comment

Did you see India yesterday, a trial 14 hour lock down. Wasn't a single person on the street.

I know we are an island, but we can see what is happening in the rest of Europe, yet we keep doing things differently. Italy have proved that a full lock down doesn't stop the virus like they thought it would. I understand if we go to early people will break the rules, but......

Really do think we will see the army on the streets soon. We just have to many idiots in this country. Yet they seem to get away with it, and people who follow rules get hammered.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

I think lock down, at least in some areas is coming. We live in a democracy and to enforce rules they need to go through parliament first, it's happening this week the emergency legislation is on it's way. People really need to wake up and take heed. You see people on telly saying the guidance isn't clear??? What could be clearer? For all those that were out stood in queues for fish and chips or an ice cream at the weekend chances are some will have this virus now and they are back home passing it to their loved ones. Was it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                      I think lock down, at least in some areas is coming. We live in a democracy and to enforce rules they need to go through parliament first, it's happening this week the emergency legislation is on it's way. People really need to wake up and take heed. You see people on telly saying the guidance isn't clear??? What could be clearer? For all those that were out stood in queues for fish and chips or an ice cream at the weekend chances are some will have this virus now and they are back home passing it to their loved ones. Was it worth it?

I know,. Common sense seems to be lacking in this country. People think because its the UK we will be OK, we are no different to anyone else, death till is increasing now. Also 18 youngest death so to me it's getting stronger not weaker.

Comment

I work for adidas and we've had our retail stores closed for over a week now. Our wholesale customers are slowly closing now too which basically means we're not selling anything other than on eCommerce sites. Our executive board have been keeping us all completely advised what actions they are taking and I feel they are in control of 'our' situation. You wouldn't believe how much I've had removed from my budget for 2020, as all staff globally need paying no matter if they're able to work or not.
                        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

I know the mod yard inbicester has been busy with freight going out the past 2 weeks so lockdown and army on the street will be here before we know it.

Comment

Think the company I work for will be shutting the doors before the week is out
                            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Dave I think before long that only stores and hospitals and funeral directors will be the only things that will be open, it's like a ghost town up here at the minute, never known it being so quiet----Dave

Comment

Working...
                              X