No announcement yet.

My GS Vx line 1.6T 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice motor. Not many GS 1.6T's around as it was dropped from the range here in the UK not long after release, due to poor sales, a bit like the 2.0T with 260 PS. Yes, dual exhausts suit it well, like the ones standard-fit on my old Vectra 2.0T. On the 1.5T petrols not even one visible exhaust even on SRI VX-LINE's.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      No, my headlights are standard. Yeah it makes the rear look more symmetrical with two exhausts. Mine had the hidden exhaust and after a short spell of adding a visible pipe another member found duel exhaust trims on AliExpress so I bought this one.

That looks really good. The shape of the exhausts really work with the lights and shape of the rear end. Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by KIRK View Post
        That looks really good. The shape of the exhausts really work with the lights and shape of the rear end. Great job!
        Only thing that ruins his car is death shade wheels

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Only thing that ruins his car is death shade wheels
          I'm gonna leave you them in my will...
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I'm gonna leave you them in my will...
            U got covid19?

No good to me.....wrong offset

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
              Nice motor. Not many GS 1.6T's around as it was dropped from the range here in the UK not long after release, due to poor sales, a bit like the 2.0T with 260 PS. Yes, dual exhausts suit it well, like the ones standard-fit on my old Vectra 2.0T. On the 1.5T petrols not even one visible exhaust even on SRI VX-LINE's.
              Have you thought about getting a trim from Ali? They do them with ovals if you prefer the OEM look. You literally unclip the black trim and replace it with the new one.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

U got covid19?

No good to me.....wrong offset
                Not yet but bound to get it being forced to work. You're not getting out of it that easily.... I'll also chuck in a few quid for the conversion kit.

Comment

Not yet but bound to get it being forced to work. You're not getting out of it that easily.... I'll also chuck in a few quid for the conversion kit.
                  Yep we're the same.....driving to customers to get a locked door.
                  Asked the team leader today about the work dwindling and he says we might have to take holidays....I told him to think again as I'm ain't taking any of my holidays......no work then it's furlow time

Deal

Comment

Yep we're the same.....driving to customers to get a locked door.
                    Asked the team leader today about the work dwindling and he says we might have to take holidays....I told him to think again as I'm ain't taking any of my holidays......no work then it's furlow time

Deal
                    Not gonna happen for us. We've just had our photos taken and photo IDs made up to show mr plod if we get stopped going to or from work.

Comment

Not gonna happen for us. We've just had our photos taken and photo IDs made up to show mr plod if we get stopped going to or from work.
                      We've had nothing to say we're out working....then again, would we get stopped driving a rentokil initial van???

Comment

Have you thought about getting a trim from Ali? They do them with ovals if you prefer the OEM look. You literally unclip the black trim and replace it with the new one.
                        Nope. Happy with the car as it is. Just out of interest , on my SRI VX-LINE only the two main dials 'sweep' on ignition. So you're not alone there. Must be the way it is on 'Midlevel' Driver Info display as on SRI/SRI VX-LINE and presumably TECH LINE trims. I know that DESIGN is 'Baselevel' Driver Info, and ELITE is 'Uplevel'.

Comment

Gorgeous motor.

Have you thought about fitting the chrome door handles? I think they'd be a good addition to match the window surround.
                          2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by john_k_sri View Post
                            Nope. Happy with the car as it is. Just out of interest , on my SRI VX-LINE only the two main dials 'sweep' on ignition. So you're not alone there. Must be the way it is on 'Midlevel' Driver Info display as on SRI/SRI VX-LINE and presumably TECH LINE trims. I know that DESIGN is 'Baselevel' Driver Info, and ELITE is 'Uplevel'.
                            Yeah is odd about the sweep after the facelift A did all four.

Comment

lovely,.. have they dropped this engine? Wish I had got a 1.6T petrol one rather than the 2.0 diesel seeing as economy is of no importance anymore with manufacturers.

Comment

I didn't know the 1.6t came with duel exhausts. Looks so nice!
                                comes standard with 20" wheels as well with this engine.

Comment

Working...
                                X