Views:	1
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	249770Click image for larger version

Name:	41D5EAAC-5D09-4990-BAAE-B25C8C5FA605.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	249769

Hi guys 👋🏼!

Fairly new to forums etc, but just recently brought my first insignia - 2016 model 2L SRI - VX Line.

After a slight issue with the steering rack which luckily was still within the 60 day dealer warrenty I’ve had no issues at all!

Before I could collect the car the dealership changed all the break pads & disc’s, 4 new tyres and the timing belt, with the car only doing 35k I’m not sure if this is something to be concerned about, or happy they have changed them for me! 😄.

Got a few plans in my head, getting the windows tinted & re-mapped, but will try and attach a few photos.

Stay safe guys 🤙🏼

Welcome [emoji106]

Comment

Welcome aboard, time to open your wallet and spend ,spend ,spend...

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Weclome

Flip chip is a lovely colour

Comment

Hi,

Nice car!

You've picked a great forum to pop your cherry on. We're the most easy going forum on the internet.

Is Oliver your last name? Could be related.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Evening,

Certainly seems that way! Been looking over the past few days and seems a decent group, with plently of advice so will definitely keep my eyes open if I need anything, or if the penny’s spread that far !

Yes pal, Oliver is my surname.. believe we have family in Brighton etc but can’t relate to hull, common surname though isn’t it ����!

Comment

Originally posted by Soliver5 View Post
                Evening,

Certainly seems that way! Been looking over the past few days and seems a decent group, with plently of advice so will definitely keep my eyes open if I need anything, or if the penny’s spread that far !

Yes pal, Oliver is my surname.. believe we have family in Brighton etc but can’t relate to hull, common surname though isn’t it ����!
                Don't just lurk mate...... contribute....it's free, unless you like the place that much, you'd like to donate

Comment

Originally posted by Soliver5 View Post

Well they say we're all related if you go back far enough!

Which means I'm related to Rab (RBH) in some way. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hello and welcome----------Dave

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Which means I'm related to Rab (RBH) in some way. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.
                      Awwww cheers for that.....mind you, we could be related closer than you think

Comment

I could actually make you shite yer breeks.......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          I could actually make you shite yer breeks.......
                          No foreigners in our family afaik.

Comment

No foreigners in our family afaik.
                            Nope.......but ITEN could be

Comment

Hello and welcome to the best place for everything Insignia, be prepared for the odd thread to go off topic, or the thread to go a bit odd, or the topic to......well you know if you've been looking around! Nice car by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X