furlough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    I've been on holiday since good Friday and go back to work on Monday. To be honest I was a little jealous of this furlough lark but after a week off with nowhere to go I'm looking forward to Monday. Don't tell my bosses that though.
    nothing to be jealous about...…………...its us that's jealous of you.....you got somewhere to go.

ive only been furloughed for over a week and im gutted.....our place is down to a skeleton crew, so they said, the less members of staff that's going into the NHS sites the better.

I was furloughed because I have a 15 month old granddaughter who stays with me....but id rather be at work

Comment

I have just completed my third week on furlough.

Reminds me of the song by Dire Straights. Money for nothing.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

That's me done 4 weeks now it's a nightmare
        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post

snap,,and a minimum 3 weeks to go
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I am kind of glad I am at work as it is something to do although I did have to chuckle at my work who have came up with a specific risk assessment for me and 4 others that are diabetic in the company about 6 weeks after everything started getting more serious.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              snap,,and a minimum 3 weeks to go
              I personally think it will be longer.
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Start my 3 weeks minimum on Monday, mixed feelings, pleased I'm off, a few things to do on the car,

It's just keeping ya self busy if possible

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                  Start my 3 weeks minimum on Monday, mixed feelings, pleased I'm off, a few things to do on the car,

It's just keeping ya self busy if possible
                  Well I have nearly caught up on all those little jobs that I have kept putting off around the house.

Keeping the other half happy at the moment because those little jobs are finally getting done.

Comment

I have nothing to do right now, so it's boring. Could do with a new fence , it's not essential though.

Comment

I personally think it will be longer.
                      Might piss them off,,,ill stick a weeks holiday in on the Monday I go back,for the following week
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

You can look forward to being taxed higher to cover it all when normal service resumes and everyone is back at work!

Comment

ive a sneaky feeling some of our holiday entitlement will be "stolen" from us all too

Comment

ive a sneaky feeling some of our holiday entitlement will be "stolen" from us all too
                            They better not pinch any of my holiday. They already owe me two bank holidays at the moment. I am going to carry these over to when we return to work.

Comment

Ours aren't either.
                              If anyone has holidays booked during the furlough period then they're being returned to them. They emailed us all with the info.
                              But I've got it in black and white as I printed it all off

I wanted a copy for reference

Comment

It never mentioned anything about fuel tho thead

Comment

Working...
                                X