Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

furlough

[mention]lizzard-t [/USER] [mention]Witty [/USER]

Thanks guys!! It’s a very scary time to be having a baby! The uncertainty of everything. My wife went for a scan yesterday and to see the consultant as she’s classed as high risk due to diabetes and other issues. They phoned her 2 days before to check she was well and went through a series of questions and then was told that I wasn’t allowed Togo to the scan. She was pretty scared. Very strict measures in place. No visit tor’s at all just me allowed at the birth and there not wanting you in there for more than 3 days. Even if you need to have a c section. Luckily I can have the time off due to coronavirus.( don’t mean this in a nasty or stupid way). Will really enjoy the time with my wife and 2 daughters as I did miss out a lot on my first daughters younger years due to work etc

But yeah. Thanks guys really means a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
      [mention]lizzard-t [/USER] [mention]Witty [/USER]

Thanks guys!! It’s a very scary time to be having a baby! The uncertainty of everything. My wife went for a scan yesterday and to see the consultant as she’s classed as high risk due to diabetes and other issues. They phoned her 2 days before to check she was well and went through a series of questions and then was told that I wasn’t allowed Togo to the scan. She was pretty scared. Very strict measures in place. No visit tor’s at all just me allowed at the birth and there not wanting you in there for more than 3 days. Even if you need to have a c section. Luckily I can have the time off due to coronavirus.( don’t mean this in a nasty or stupid way). Will really enjoy the time with my wife and 2 daughters as I did miss out a lot on my first daughters younger years due to work etc

But yeah. Thanks guys really means a lot
      Crazy buddy hope all goes well
      siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Best wishes hope all goes well
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I am self employed so will have to wait till June I think before I get a pay-out but I also employ our lass and have furlough her on 100% wage and have to pay her and claim it back somehow but leave it all to accountant as that's what he gets paid for, Was looking to change car shortly but finances will be a bit tight for a while so will have to wait till next year

Comment

Just a heads up to verybody and don't shoot the messenger, but if any of you get an email or text from the Department of Health or the NHS saying not to eat tinned pork because it contains Covid-19, just ignore it.

it's SPAM!
            i'LL GET MY COAT
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I got furloughed this afternoon, Im sure I can manage on 80% of my wages for a few months
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

If ya got anything ya need to buy, get it now mate, before the Mrs starts noticing [emoji106]

Comment

I will have to furlough some of my team in the next week or so
                  Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I started a new job on the 2nd march, was rather worried, luckily I am still employed and repurposed on to the security and caretaking team. I had to furlough all my chefs luckily they are all happy take the 80% and know they have a job to come back to ! The hotel maybe opening again to look after key workers and the NHS staff that are drafted in ! Hope everyone gets through this
                    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                      If ya got anything ya need to buy, get it now mate, before the Mrs starts noticing [emoji106]
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicksri View Post
                        I started a new job on the 2nd march, was rather worried, luckily I am still employed and repurposed on to the security and caretaking team. I had to furlough all my chefs luckily they are all happy take the 80% and know they have a job to come back to ! The hotel maybe opening again to look after key workers and the NHS staff that are drafted in ! Hope everyone gets through this
                        Fingers crossed! Best/worse new job timing ever for you!

I’m not being furloughed yet. Had a conference call with the owner of the business who has told us we’re ok on full pay for a few months yet. Just no expenses which is a big chunk for me. Hurry up with that vaccine as I’m realising how much of a pair of nobs my kids are!

Comment

Originally posted by Unilateral View Post
                          Fingers crossed! Best/worse new job timing ever for you!

I’m not being furloughed yet. Had a conference call with the owner of the business who has told us we’re ok on full pay for a few months yet. Just no expenses which is a big chunk for me. Hurry up with that vaccine as I’m realising how much of a pair of nobs my kids are!
                          Best time for me last place made people redundant
                          The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Comment

Is it not the case if your put on furlough then you have agreed to start redundancy proceedings, and your contract has changed. That's how I have read it.

It's happening at ours on Monday, but only the young lads for a minimum of two months.

Us oldies with families are expected to keep the place running even thou no work to do.
                            Hope everything works out for everyone, keeping my fingers crossed for myself also.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Few folk at our place been popped on it purely because there is no work for them, two of them are our printer engineers and spend most of the time visiting customers which are shut. One of the IT lads also has as we’re expecting support calls to drop now the majority of folk are set up at home or not working. My boss says they’ll probably revisit it in a few weeks about others going on it. Currently we need two it bods but if we go to one it’ll be the other lad they keep on.

This said if I go on it we’ll actually in a way be slightly better at home. I’ll be able to look after the little one whilst my other half works plus with the drop off in paying for fuel, nursery and the dogs day care it covers what I’d lose in pay.

Comment

Well the work is slowly drying up. On Friday, the company I work were asking for volunteers to go onto the government’s furlough scheme to get 80% pay. I was the first one to volunteer knowing that some of the younger drivers had mortgage, family and debts. So I thought, if I can give them a chance to survive this with a better outcome, then I hope it works. So I am now at home until further notice.
                                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                                X