No announcement yet.

furlough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good Dave but one saving grace is that there is a lot of jobs about at the moment and I'm sure you will get a job very easy if required
    Get registered on Tesco ,Asda morrisons website for a delivery driver job as a mate of mine has gone to Tesco and loves it

Comment

• Originally posted by tonyord View Post
      Not good Dave but one saving grace is that there is a lot of jobs about at the moment and I'm sure you will get a job very easy if required
      Get registered on Tesco ,Asda morrisons website for a delivery driver job as a mate of mine has gone to Tesco and loves it
      I know asda only offering 20hrs a week Tony,,,im not gonna lose any sleep worrying about it tbh…..whatever will be and all that
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Hope it all works out ok Dave. Theres 5 of us at our place and 3 are on furthough but we have no idea what's happening going forward as we need to wait to see if our workload picks up.

Comment

• I hope things turn out ok,this pandemic has affected every thing and everyone.
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Hope it all works out

Comment

• Crap news Dave, surely people will still need glasses after the pandemic

I still have a job, even though on furlough but i am signed up to work for amazon delivering parcels. moneys not bad and the fact i love driving is a bonus

Comment

• Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Crap news Dave, surely people will still need glasses after the pandemic

I still have a job, even though on furlough but i am signed up to work for amazon delivering parcels. moneys not bad and the fact i love driving is a bonus
                guy next door is doing the same,after taking redundancy at Nissan ,,theyre always looking for drivers ,but some nights hes not getting in until after 10pm im used with my dinner been on the table at 5.12pm
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                  guy next door is doing the same,after taking redundancy at Nissan ,,theyre always looking for drivers ,but some nights hes not getting in until after 10pm im used with my dinner been on the table at 5.12pm
                  Old skool pal

Comment

• Well we had a conference call today telling us that there will be a restructure and there looking for voluntary redundancies just what we need

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                      and there looking for voluntary redundancies just what we need

Im expecting the exact same thing to happen,,into week 12 of furlough now

Comment

• Terrible times I'm not sure wots happening tourism will be slow so I could still end up out of work
                        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                          Im expecting the exact same thing to happen,,into week 12 of furlough now
                          We’ve grafted all the way through this lockdown and this is how they repay us. Doesn’t loook good

Comment

• I am also into week 12 of furlough and not heard anything from the bosses.
                            As long as I keep getting my money, I don’t give a shite.
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samyam View Post
                              We’ve grafted all the way through this lockdown and this is how they repay us. Doesn’t loook good
                              ill let STU42lV explain his current situation.....unbelievable whats happening to him

Comment

• It's not on really for anyone. I'm OK so far, but still 4 on furlough. And now if I have to self isolate because of idiots just going out there is no help for me except ssp. Grafted since the start. More scared now than at any point. Can see it happening a lot. People start going back to work, they want changes, won't do this won't do that, and it will be the ones that have worked through it all that will suffer.
                                And those that have had no contact, it's not right. I'm sure most people that work want to go back to work.
                                Gonna be a lot of changes in the world now, won't go back to how it was, a lot of people are gonna suffer from the changes.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Working...
                                X