Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forum Key Rings
    I got furloughed this afternoon, Im sure I can manage on 80% of my wages for a few months
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.

2. Likes RBH, Howy liked
    Car
    VX Line 2.0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If ya got anything ya need to buy, get it now mate, before the Mrs starts noticing

Car
    2ltr Elite Turbo Hatch Manual with all the toys and more
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have to furlough some of my team in the next week or so
    Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

5. Likes Nicksri liked
    Car
    Insignia SRI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I started a new job on the 2nd march, was rather worried, luckily I am still employed and repurposed on to the security and caretaking team. I had to furlough all my chefs luckily they are all happy take the 80% and know they have a job to come back to ! The hotel maybe opening again to look after key workers and the NHS staff that are drafted in ! Hope everyone gets through this
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Drift King

Car
    2015 Insignia hatch
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the gas man View Post
    If ya got anything ya need to buy, get it now mate, before the Mrs starts noticing
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav Biturbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.

Car
    Mondeo mk5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicksri View Post
    I started a new job on the 2nd march, was rather worried, luckily I am still employed and repurposed on to the security and caretaking team. I had to furlough all my chefs luckily they are all happy take the 80% and know they have a job to come back to ! The hotel maybe opening again to look after key workers and the NHS staff that are drafted in ! Hope everyone gets through this
    Fingers crossed! Best/worse new job timing ever for you!

I’m not being furloughed yet. Had a conference call with the owner of the business who has told us we’re ok on full pay for a few months yet. Just no expenses which is a big chunk for me. Hurry up with that vaccine as I’m realising how much of a pair of nobs my kids are!

Car
    Insignia SRI
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unilateral View Post
    Fingers crossed! Best/worse new job timing ever for you!

I知 not being furloughed yet. Had a conference call with the owner of the business who has told us we池e ok on full pay for a few months yet. Just no expenses which is a big chunk for me. Hurry up with that vaccine as I知 realising how much of a pair of nobs my kids are!
    Best time for me last place made people redundant
    The Reaper. Carbon Flash 2015 insignia Sri. Lowered, hybrid turbo 251.3bhp 554nm. Twin exhaust.

Car
    2016 2.0 CDTi ecoFLEX BlueInjection Elite Nav (170) s/s
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it not the case if your put on furlough then you have agreed to start redundancy proceedings, and your contract has changed. That's how I have read it.

It's happening at ours on Monday, but only the young lads for a minimum of two months.

Us oldies with families are expected to keep the place running even thou no work to do.
    Hope everything works out for everyone, keeping my fingers crossed for myself also.
    MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, empty bank account .

11. Likes Howy liked
    Car
    Insignia Grand Sport Tourer 1.5 Sri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Few folk at our place been popped on it purely because there is no work for them, two of them are our printer engineers and spend most of the time visiting customers which are shut. One of the IT lads also has as we池e expecting support calls to drop now the majority of folk are set up at home or not working. My boss says they値l probably revisit it in a few weeks about others going on it. Currently we need two it bods but if we go to one it値l be the other lad they keep on.

This said if I go on it we値l actually in a way be slightly better at home. I値l be able to look after the little one whilst my other half works plus with the drop off in paying for fuel, nursery and the dogs day care it covers what I壇 lose in pay.

Car
    Insignia facelift elite hatchback, 2.0 cdti, in asteroid grey.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the work is slowly drying up. On Friday, the company I work were asking for volunteers to go onto the government’s furlough scheme to get 80% pay. I was the first one to volunteer knowing that some of the younger drivers had mortgage, family and debts. So I thought, if I can give them a chance to survive this with a better outcome, then I hope it works. So I am now at home until further notice.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y 15 front grille.

14. Likes exclusiv. liked

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast