Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1.4T (B14NET) Silicone Hoses... where???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4T (B14NET) Silicone Hoses... where???

Gents... does anyone know ANYWHERE you can get the hose kits for the 1.4T (2016) B14NET

TIA
    2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
    Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Have you tried. Demon Tweaks? -

SamcoSport Silicone Turbo Hose Kits have been specifically designed to directly replace the original equipment rubber engine hoses. These premium quality, hand crafted, high performance silicone hoses work to greater levels of temperature and pressure - essential when you’re upgrading your engine’s performance. On top of this, Samco Turbo Hoses further enhance the look of your engine bay over the standard rubber hoses, as kits are available in any one of the 14 SamcoSport colours.With over 450 direct replacement kits available for more than 26 vehicle manufacturers, SamcoSport offers the world’s largest range of direct replacement kits. And to make installation simple, they also offer matching clip kits containing the exact size and number of clips in high quality stainless steel, for you to complete the job to the highest standard.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

So far I've been onto..

Roose motorsport, Demon Tweeks, Samco Direct, JSPerformance, LMF, Forge motorsport, Courtenay Sports, plus no doubt some that I've forgotten to mention.. I can "possibly" get the induction hoses from Turbo to MAF but it's looking like that's the lot.

Was really hoping someone could perhaps point my in the direction of maybe someone I've overlooked
      Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

Do you want them for reliability or purely for aesthetics? If the later, you can get sleeves that go over your hoses. Not sure where from though.

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
          Do you want them for reliability or purely for aesthetics? If the later, you can get sleeves that go over your hoses. Not sure where from though.
          Both, but as a personal choice I wouldn't sleeve over the OEM hoses because if I'm going to get them, then i'd want it doing properly.

The last place I can see to try now is Regal AS... everyone I've contacted so far have all said no

Comment

If you can find enough people who all want the same hoses you could maybe get a Group buy on a one off run.

Comment

You’ll probably have to look at getting them made up.
              I was looking for some for my old car and contacted many companies with regards making them the only one the was helpful and didn’t want extortionate set up costs was http://www.sfsperformance.co.uk/index.asp

I did however have to supply hoses for them to copy but these were returned once they made tooling up.

I also put a few posts on the forum to get an idea of numbers to make sure it was worth it.

It maybe worth contacting them to see if they can help and get an idea of prices.

Comment

Originally posted by aitkenaj View Post
                If you can find enough people who all want the same hoses you could maybe get a Group buy on a one off run.
                Problem with that is would it not need to be all owners with the 1.4 engine though?

Comment

If enough people want the same set of hose it's worth a company like Samco putting in the effort to produce a batch. I'm sure I've seen this done with a Group buy in the past.

As Mr Wullie has said above, the company just need a set to use to copy.

Comment

Yeah that sort of thing has been done many times before... it's always that initial outlay that's the expensive bit.

Will try SFS and go from there again. :-) cheers all

Comment

Originally posted by Foz1261 View Post
                      Yeah that sort of thing has been done many times before... it's always that initial outlay that's the expensive bit.

Will try SFS and go from there again. :-) cheers all
                      Silicone Turbo Hoses have been made before for the A20DTH engine by SFS .They where advertised on here about 4/5 years ago . The contact i had there has long since left .
                      They used my original Hoses as patterns .Only a small batch was ever produced. Will try to find pics of them.

Comment

Originally posted by umfaan View Post
                        Silicone Turbo Hoses have been made before for the A20DTH engine by SFS .They where advertised on here about 4/5 years ago . The contact i had there has long since left .
                        They used my original Hoses as patterns .Only a small batch was ever produced. Will try to find pics of them.
                        I've sent them an email, obviously it's Sunday, so will have to wait and see what happens from here.

Comment

I've sent them an email, obviously it's Sunday, so will have to wait and see what happens from here.
                          You would probably need to supply the pipes you require for them to make the templates as the 2.0 pipes will be different to the 1.4
                          So I'd imagine the ££££ 's will increase

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            You would probably need to supply the pipes you require for them to make the templates as the 2.0 pipes will be different to the 1.4
                            So I'd imagine the ££££ 's will increase
                            Yeah 100% they'll charge like a wounded Rhino

Comment

Yeah 100% they'll charge like a wounded Rhino
                              https://www.viperperformance.co.uk/p...l.........Here you go ..........

Comment

Working...
                              X