Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia VXR MAF help

Hi guys,

I am in need of some assistance with a fault I have on my 2015 Insignia VXR Tourer.

Whilst replacing the panel filter and taking the top of the airbox off, I have inadvertently damaged the wiring coming from the MAF sensor. I have damaged 3 wires so would like to replace that part of the loom.

Does anyone know if that section of the loom can be bought separately and if so is it plug and play or am i looking at someone soldering it in for me? I have found the part numbers for the MAF but am coming up empty with the loom part.

Any advice/help gratefully received.

Cheers

Hello Smudger1980 .
    Check on that well known auction site to see if you can get that part off a monkey breaking one .
    You will require an NVQ or city and guilds level 3 in the dark art of soldering and some shrink wrap,
    But if you have a rabbits foot it will be ok .
    Whilst at it here are some links

Post a yooooooohoooooooo in there and tell us about your car and you
    And if you feel brave what you like
    ME ?
    I love nothing better than wearing a skin tight leggings, pink skin tight sports top .illuminus green pumps , a yellow sweat band round my head , a blonde wig
    And going into my local quickie mart and singing " let's get physical " whitest bending over the fridge unit and grappling with a pack of pork and beef Bowers sausage .
    Tally Ho !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      Tally Ho !

You talking about my local?

Comment

Originally posted by BodgeItAndScarper View Post
        Classic MR Bodge it and scarper
        I knew there had to be one somewhere.

.K.M.P.C.U