Chinese Covid 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
    The WHO are just as bad as everybody else for disnformation and not to be trusted IMO. Their article states "On March 30, we are launching Infotagion: a free to use, online, independent, fact checking service for coronavirus". Who checks it, they do, who decides whats real and what is fake, they do. Can you be confident in any government or world organisation??? If the answer to these is yes, you need to re-evaluate your life. Governments or world organisations have no interest in protecting you, only controlling you. Keep that in mind in everything they do. If you think I'm wrong, come back with facts. Here's my fact, https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...nt=firefox-b-d

Secret tests on the Tube saw large quantities of the bacteria Bacillus globigii released on the Underground system in May 1964 by scientists from the government's military research base at Porton Down in Wiltshire The same Porton Down that is just down the road from where the Skripals were poisoned with Novichok in July 2018 and they blamed the Russians.

On the coronovirus, this is intersting reading, and I just ask that people read the article with an open mind and then judge for themselves.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-crippled.html
    So you are going to trust some keyboard warrior and the Daily Mail.....we are fxxked!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      So you are going to trust some keyboard warrior and the Daily Mail.....we are fxxked!
      And David Icke
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

China has released the names of their first three infected people-

Sum Ting Wong,

Ho Lee Fuk,

Yu Dai Soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
          The WHO are just as bad as everybody else for disnformation and not to be trusted IMO. Their article states "On March 30, we are launching Infotagion: a free to use, online, independent, fact checking service for coronavirus". Who picks the so-called indepant checkers, they do, who checks it, they do, who decides whats real and what is fake, they do. Can you be confident in any government or world organisation??? If the answer to these is yes, you need to re-evaluate your life. Governments or world organisations have no interest in protecting you, only controlling you. Keep that in mind in everything they do. If you think I'm wrong, come back with facts. Here's my fact, https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...nt=firefox-b-d

Secret tests on the Tube saw large quantities of the bacteria Bacillus globigii released on the Underground system in May 1964 by scientists from the government's military research base at Porton Down in Wiltshire The same Porton Down that is just down the road from where the Skripals were poisoned with Novichok in July 2018 and they blamed the Russians.

On the coronovirus, this is intersting reading, and I just ask that people read the article with an open mind and then judge for themselves.
          https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...-crippled.html
          The Daily Fail are well know for sensationalism & fake news!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyone View Post
            China has released the names of their first three infected people-

Sum Ting Wong,

Ho Lee Fuk,

Yu Dai Soon.
            Bit racist that. I dont call you Ben Dover.

Comment

I just read the weather forecast in mail and express just to remind me not to waste time reading the news after iv'e had my laugh at the weather forecast, especially at the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                Bit racist that. I dont call you Ben Dover.

I can hear you laughing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustyone View Post
                  I can hear you laughing though.
                  Who said I'm laughing. Leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                  X